Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Just got my Eibach kit installed yesterday and it lifted my front end to the moon. Did the shocks and springs with the struts set at level 4, or second from the top. Unfortunately I forgot to measure before they were installed so I don't know exactly how much it lifted it, but it's a LOT. Sucks because it's too high now, so everything has to come back apart. I've only driven home from the dealership which is only about 15 miles, but the ride was good, a bit firmer, but planted in a good way.

IMG_8530.jpg
I assume you are using stock springs at this setting right? Looks great!
Sponsored

ecoop

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 Magnetic Gray 2017 Raptor Avalanche Gray
I assume you are using stock springs at this setting right? Looks great!
No, installed the springs that came with the struts. IMHO it's too high....

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Ranger 4x4
Just got my Eibach kit installed yesterday and it lifted my front end to the moon. Did the shocks and springs with the struts set at level 4, or second from the top. Unfortunately I forgot to measure before they were installed so I don't know exactly how much it lifted it, but it's a LOT. Sucks because it's too high now, so everything has to come back apart. I've only driven home from the dealership which is only about 15 miles, but the ride was good, a bit firmer, but planted in a good way.

IMG_8530.jpg
ECOOP - If you use the Eibach springs on the front dampers the lowest or bottom level for the perch provides a 3" lift and any level above that is not recommended i believe. The additional levels above bottom are for the use of factory springs of the Eibach dampers. It is strange that the manufacturer instructions for the dampers refer you to another install document (spring install) to make this about as clear as mud!

My understanding is if you want a 3" front lift set the Eibach springs at the lowest level on the damper. I'll report back shortly once mine are on the truck

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
ECOOP - If you use the Eibach springs on the front dampers the lowest or bottom level for the perch provides a 3" lift and any level above that is not recommended i believe. The additional levels above bottom are for the use of factory springs of the Eibach dampers. It is strange that the manufacturer instructions for the dampers refer you to another install document (spring install) to make this about as clear as mud!

My understanding is if you want a 3" front lift set the Eibach springs at the lowest level on the damper. I'll report back shortly once mine are on the truck
Eibach has a good diagram of that on the install directions. Can you take a photo of your front strut showing all the rings? I'm curious what ring would give a 2.5" lift.

Third PDF
https://eibach.com/us/i-10896-pro-truck-lift-system-stage-1.html

Daniel Scarbrough

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RANGER FX4 LARIAT W/ SPORT PACKAGE 501A {HOT PEPPER RED}

Correct. My shop read the instruction for the shocks using the stock springs and set mine too high. Rode like shit and I had positive camber. Found the .pdf and took it back to have it fixed and it needs to be on the bottom setting with the Eibach spring. Rides great now. (No instructions were packed with lift)

Attachments

ecoop

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 Magnetic Gray 2017 Raptor Avalanche Gray
Hey guys, I appreciate the advice. My kit came with no instructions so that's why it was installed the way it was. I'm just going to pull it off and replace it with Fox Coilovers instead.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Ranger 4x4
Following up as promised. I'm really loving the full eibach kit with new dampers all around, eibach front springs set on the lowest perch level (3" lift) and 1" rear blocks. This made the whole truck feel tighter and less floaty and in general more truck like compared to the stock non fx4 set. Left a little bit of the factory rake. I also installed Toyo open country 275/65 18 in p metric (no need for LT or E rated tires on a chassis this light, the BFG's in these photos were LT 265/65 and were bouncy and rough. I swapped them out after 100 miles for free with discount tire) and whole package is a huge improvement. Very happy with the eibach kit!

74503E21-6BAA-417F-ADF9-EC61ECC28200.jpeg

8E2BEFE3-6C35-4A9C-A27A-C9B02E96B3C7.jpeg

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
After ready the instructions on the snap rings for the struts. Is the bottom 3" ring the lowest your able to set these at? After having mine installed the front seems to high; even with the 1" rear blocks.

LFTD_RANGER

First Name
Anonymous
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
What is the benefit of installing a 1" block in the rear with this Eibach Pro truck kit? Rear struts of this kit give it a 1" rear lift already (on paper). With 3" front lift pretty much level?

LFTD_RANGER

First Name
Anonymous
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Following up as promised. I'm really loving the full eibach kit with new dampers all around, eibach front springs set on the lowest perch level (3" lift) and 1" rear blocks. This made the whole truck feel tighter and less floaty and in general more truck like compared to the stock non fx4 set. Left a little bit of the factory rake. I also installed Toyo open country 275/65 18 in p metric (no need for LT or E rated tires on a chassis this light, the BFG's in these photos were LT 265/65 and were bouncy and rough. I swapped them out after 100 miles for free with discount tire) and whole package is a huge improvement. Very happy with the eibach kit!

74503E21-6BAA-417F-ADF9-EC61ECC28200.jpeg

8E2BEFE3-6C35-4A9C-A27A-C9B02E96B3C7.jpeg
So you installed full Eibach Pro truck kit front coil overs and rear shocks? And a 1” block in the rear?
If yes (1” rear blocks) what was the reason for that? The truck wasn’t leveled without the blocks installed?
Any idea how the truck would be without the rear blocks installed?
Thanks

erhoth

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
The rear shocks accommodate up to 1" of lift, they do not lift themselves. If you want the 1" of rear lift you use the blocks. That is the same for other brands like Fox also. A rear shock will not lift the truck itself, this one is just designed to have enough travel for 1" of lift. So can anyone that has installed the Eibach kit post a review? Thanks for your time.

erhoth

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Has anyone put on the Eibach kit set at 2.25" in front using factory springs with the 1" blocks on the rear? Pics?