electryon

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Charger Daytona 392
Hope this helps prospective buyers.

I was talking to a sales guy yesterday and he asked if I'd taken the Ford Technology Tour to get the $500 rebate. Figured I'd post on here, looks like it's SE Michigan only.

I was told no appointment is necessary, but i'm going to register online just to be safe. The rebate is good for 3 months after you've taken the tour.

I'm going to go take it on Monday in Centerline myself. fordtechnologytour.com website has more information and the dates and locations. Says they will have 2020 Explorer and Escape there to check out as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP

electryon

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I took the "tour" last night. If you pre-registered, you just check in and walk around or learn about Sync3 and Ford Pass. You're free to go whenever you want, provided you checked in and got the wristband.

The gal at the Ford Pass kiosk informed me when you register your vehicle in the Ford Pass app, you get a bunch of points ~$210 to use for maintenance and accessories if you want. So 15 minutes of my time to basically save $700, not bad.

Robert Manikowski

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F-150 Lariat
I took the "tour" last night. If you pre-registered, you just check in and walk around or learn about Sync3 and Ford Pass. You're free to go whenever you want, provided you checked in and got the wristband.

The gal at the Ford Pass kiosk informed me when you register your vehicle in the Ford Pass app, you get a bunch of points ~$210 to use for maintenance and accessories if you want. So 15 minutes of my time to basically save $700, not bad.
Any idea if I can use the $500 discount on an AZ pricing?

OP
OP

electryon

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any idea if I can use the $500 discount on an AZ pricing?
Yes, you can stack it with AZ pricing.

Pinched the below in the fine print of the email Ford sent after I took the tour.

"This program is stackable with AXZD pricing. Limit five per household, nontransferable out of household. "
Sponsored