Turbo diameter?

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
Anyone know the size of the Turbo used in the Ranger as compared to the RS or the either Mustang?
Any other comparisons such as waste gate settings intercooler etc?
Sponsored

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
Anyone know the size of the Turbo used in the Ranger as compared to the RS or the either Mustang?
Any other comparisons such as waste gate settings intercooler etc?

I was trying to access the parts catalog to see if they have different part numbers, or so I could get part numbers to cross reference, but every Ford parts site seems to be broken as soon as you pick 2019 Ford Ranger.

Explains why I've been waiting 2+ months for an axle shaft...

RangerB

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat in Saber
Occupation
I do things for people who need me to do them.
Vehicle Showcase
I was trying to access the parts catalog to see if they have different part numbers, or so I could get part numbers to cross reference, but every Ford parts site seems to be broken as soon as you pick 2019 Ford Ranger.

Explains why I've been waiting 2+ months for an axle shaft...
Axle shaft? What happened? I ask because another member says he’s having issues keeping his half shafts seated in the transfer case.

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
Axle shaft? What happened? I ask because another member says he’s having issues keeping his half shafts seated in the transfer case.
Went in for pulsing brakes and the trans TSB, they told me the rear drivers axle "runout" is out of spec, (meaning it's bent). Ordered me a new one before they even told me under warranty. I noticed the other day while rotating tires that it's leaking gear lube, so I called and they said it's still on order.

RangerB

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat in Saber
Occupation
I do things for people who need me to do them.
Vehicle Showcase
Went in for pulsing brakes and the trans TSB, they told me the rear drivers axle "runout" is out of spec, (meaning it's bent). Ordered me a new one before they even told me under warranty. I noticed the other day while rotating tires that it's leaking gear lube, so I called and they said it's still on order.
Man, hate to hear it. Thanks for the details. Other fellow’s issue is with the halfshafts up front.

Had a self-inflicted issue with one of my own half shafts up front and was told parts wer 2-3 months out for a replacement. Edit: Ended up repairing and rebuilding the original part myself.

First year problems...
Sponsored