Occupation
Finance Manager Hertrich Ford of Easton
+1. I'm in

Pat Herbert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 corvette and a 2019 Ranger
I got hold of Dee Zee, their damper will be out in January 2020. Had one on my F150 worked great.

Last edited:

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I got hold of Dee Zee, their damper will be out in January 2020. Had one on my F150 worked great.
I wouldn't put too much stock in that date. I originally ordered mine back in December of 2018 and the estimated delivery date changed like 5 times. When it finally changed to January 2020, I cancelled the order. Waiting over 12 months for a part is ridiculous, IMO. They shouldn't be listing parts that aren't even made yet.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Don't hold your breath on that date. They originally promised March, then April, then May, then June, then July and still no damper. Do they have the most incompetent engineers or what is the holdup on what should be a simple adaptation of existing damper designs?

rwjrn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I wouldn't put too much stock in that date. I originally ordered mine back in December of 2018 and the estimated delivery date changed like 5 times. When it finally changed to January 2020, I cancelled the order. Waiting over 12 months for a part is ridiculous, IMO. They shouldn't be listing parts that aren't even made yet.
Completely agree with you . Why take my money on an item when you have no clue when it will arrive? I cancelled my order and am hoping Panda comes through. I realized how much I missed this feature when I forgot and opened my tailgate with one finger because my hands were full.

svache

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew Saber, 2012 BMW 328i
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in :)

Pandamotorworks Troy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Focus ST, 19 Edge ST, 19 Ranger
talked with Chris and the estimated eta on the tailgate assist is 30 days currently working with the shock manufacturer to get the right force on the shock.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.