Halloween HPR LARIAT FX4 build.

Daniel Scarbrough

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RANGER FX4 LARIAT W/ SPORT PACKAGE 501A {HOT PEPPER RED}
Had the truck since May. Only got around to adding Husky liners, stubby antenna and a Rhino exhaust tip in black....Up until this past weekend!

Lift Kit = Eibach Explorer Kit (front coil overs and rear blocks)
Wheels - Fuel NITRO (Anthracite Gray/ matches the Sport trim nicely) 17x9 1mm OFFSET
Tires = NITTO Ridge Grappler 285/70 R17

Before-
nc_oc=AQm4kCU37rzkxgV2ndMvuE8Su4jFF75xLJROZQzAW6kZRT9lw2JgzH5oSJnD5yw7EJU&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

After-
nc_oc=AQnMrCncDTTV5i4GGmjJyBCAzq5RilxK1b7RI68gGTMtdpv9lB_3hfZvqBdS5n7xHns&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

Phase one complete.

Phase 2:
Raptor Grille and Bushwacker flares are next, flares will be here tomorrow. Lined up with a customer to have them painted Magnetic to match the Sport Package trim, but having second thoughts and just put in a quote request to have them Line-X'd in Magnetic color match. Went with the smooth style flares for the Raptor look. Also got a light kit made for the Raptor grill from CustomAutoWorks on eBay (test fit was perfect).
nc_oc=AQms5lMNMNgyqLKGOn_mQXCgGYKHeMeoRAnltWhtDIkfPv7NHL05lXqgWXKv58AVKBc&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

s-l1600.png

bushwacker_extend-a-fenderflares_2019fordranger_20953-02_2.jpg

Phase 3 is probably a tune and bed cover of some sort.
Sponsored

Hack_Actual

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
How much does your tire hang out past the stock wheel eel currently?

OP
OP
Daniel Scarbrough

Daniel Scarbrough

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How much does your tire hang out past the stock wheel eel currently?
I'll get a measurement. Measured the other day from pavement to fender and it was around 41", didn't think to measure that. It has a little "poke" but not ridiculous. I like the wider stance.

Hack_Actual

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
I'll get a measurement. Measured the other day from pavement to fender and it was around 41", didn't think to measure that. It has a little "poke" but not ridiculous. I like the wider stance.
Let me know ASAP, please, if it’s not a hassle, or pics. I may add flares, like meow, if it looks the way I hope it does.

OP
OP
Daniel Scarbrough

Daniel Scarbrough

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just eyeballing it with 17x9 wheels and 1mm offset 285/70 17 tires I', about 1.75 - 2" of poke
Sponsored