Vehicle Showcase

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
As many times as you (any of us) most likely are going to look at the tracking page over the coming weeks. You should immediately notice when something on it has changed and updated! :LOL:
Actually I looked at it so many times that I wasn't even seeing it anymore, and it took me a minute to notice when something had changed. :rolleyes:

GrayGen

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Received Ranger September 19th. Hot Pepper Red Lariat 4x2. Locking rear axle 501 package Spray bedliner Bed extender & more
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered my Lariat on July 7th. The expected arrival was around mid September. My Salesman/Son :) Told me today that Ford is moving all retail orders to the front of the production line so it may arrive mid to late August. Who knows if its true but thought I'd share. :clap:

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered my Lariat on July 7th. The expected arrival was around mid September. My Salesman/Son :) Told me today that Ford is moving all retail orders to the front of the production line so it may arrive mid to late August. Who knows if its true but thought I'd share. :clap:
That would be a very fast turn around. less than 2 months from order to delivery? Even September would be fast.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase

Seaaggie

First Name
Orrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Edge / 19 Ranger Lariat 4x4
I ordered my Ranger on April 9th. Got my VIN around the first week of June and the tracker only showed in processing with no estimated delivery date; my dealer told me at the time (early June) that is was scheduled for production in the first week of August but he couldn't tell me when they expected to receive it. Around July 1st the tracker updated with a delivery date of September 1st but still 'In Order Processing' - No change since then and I've checked back nearly everyday. I really don't see how they're going to build and deliver in 3 weeks so I'm not hopeful...it'll be what it is.
upload_2019-7-24_5-4-29.png

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my Ranger on April 9th. Got my VIN around the first week of June and the tracker only showed in processing with no estimated delivery date; my dealer told me at the time (early June) that is was scheduled for production in the first week of August but he couldn't tell me when they expected to receive it. Around July 1st the tracker updated with a delivery date of September 1st but still 'In Order Processing' - No change since then and I've checked back nearly everyday. I really don't see how they're going to build and deliver in 3 weeks so I'm not hopeful...it'll be what it is.
upload_2019-7-24_5-4-29.png
It will stay in processing until its built. The next change for you will be the window sticker shows up about a week before production

And since it takes a day to build, 3 weeks to deliver is not out of the question

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
It will stay in processing until its built. The next change for you will be the window sticker shows up about a week before production

And since it takes a day to build, 3 weeks to deliver is not out of the question
It took exactly 21 days for my truck to be delivered to Oregon. So 3 weeks to Houston seems reasonable to me. If you really want to know, once it changes to "In Production" (7-10 days before your build date), you should be able to see your window sticker. You could be like many of us were, checking the tracker obsessively multiple times a day. :)

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
It took exactly 21 days for my truck to be delivered to Oregon. So 3 weeks to Houston seems reasonable to me. If you really want to know, once it changes to "In Production" (7-10 days before your build date), you should be able to see your window sticker. You could be like many of us were, checking the tracker obsessively multiple times a day. :)
Ugh...21 days. I am 4 hours from MAP and it will be 12 days to arrive at dealer

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ugh...21 days. I am 4 hours from MAP and it will be 12 days to arrive at dealer
Mine sat for 10+ days out of that 21, so there is a lot of sitting and waiting during transportation. It was funny, once it got delivered to the dealer it was easier to wait an extra two days to pick it up. Somehow knowing it was here made the wait easier.

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
Mine sat for 10+ days out of that 21, so there is a lot of sitting and waiting during transportation. It was funny, once it got delivered to the dealer it was easier to wait an extra two days to pick it up. Somehow knowing it was here made the wait easier.
Yeah, the wait was easy until i knew it was built and sitting in a lot.....especially when i could literally drive there in 3 hours and pick it up

Seaaggie

First Name
Orrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Edge / 19 Ranger Lariat 4x4
*UPDATE* - Checking daily (and apparently my dealer is as well) - he called yesterday to tell me to check the tracker again. Status updated to in production however, the link to the window sticker said it wasn't available yet. Checked back this morning and now I've got a window sticker... So, based on what you guys are saying, it still won't actually be built until next week sometime - and only one day to build? I figured it would've taken closer to 2 or 3...?

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
*UPDATE* - Checking daily (and apparently my dealer is as well) - he called yesterday to tell me to check the tracker again. Status updated to in production however, the link to the window sticker said it wasn't available yet. Checked back this morning and now I've got a window sticker... So, based on what you guys are saying, it still won't actually be built until next week sometime - and only one day to build? I figured it would've taken closer to 2 or 3...?
Nope one day on the line....they pump out what 500 per day?

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
Check the blend date on your window sticker - that will be the day your truck is actually built. After that date, you should see the tracker change to awaiting shipping.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You can see the build date by finding the "Blend Date" on your window sticker - it will look something like 20190728. That will be the date your truck is scheduled to be assembled.
Sponsored