Eric Reed

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I'm planning to get more likely in-channel than stick-on visors for Ranger 2019 Lariat crew cab. Is there a specific brand that fits this truck? It seems EGR brand especially with matte black does not have an option for this trim. Matching with the hood deflector would be great if any possible.
Sponsored

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
I'm planning to get more likely in-channel than stick-on visors for Ranger 2019 Lariat crew cab. Is there a specific brand that fits this truck? It seems EGR brand especially with matte black does not have an option for this trim. Matching with the hood deflector would be great if any possible.
Weather Tech has them and they are nice, just not yet for the SuperCab.

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
I’m interested in the brand that will fit on the outside using two-sided tape, not under window strip.

Panda states both are used depending on applications. Has someone bought these and can express how they mount?

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
I’m interested in the brand that will fit on the outside using two-sided tape, not under window strip.

Panda states both are used depending on applications. Has someone bought these and can express how they mount?
Ford accessory ones are outside stick on. I have them on my Transit connect and they look and work great.
On the Ranger SuperCrew the outside ones would look good and enhance the window line.
On the SuperCab the "in channel" ones enhance the window line better because the rear windows are fixed and do not need and are not provided with visors, so the front window visors form a line with the blackout section along the top of the rear windows.

https://accessories.ford.ca/exterior/deflectors/kit-window-shade-12280.htm

vkb3z-18246-a_1-20181119164830_336x248.jpg

OP
OP
Eric Reed

Eric Reed

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Weather Tech has them and they are nice, just not yet for the SuperCab.
Thanks for the website, I'll keep my eye on.

OP
OP
Eric Reed

Eric Reed

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Ford accessory ones are outside stick on. I have them on my Transit connect and they look and work great.
On the Ranger SuperCrew the outside ones would look good and enhance the window line.
On the SuperCab the "in channel" ones enhance the window line better because the rear windows are fixed and do not need and are not provided with visors, so the front window visors form a line with the blackout section along the top of the rear windows.

https://accessories.ford.ca/exterior/deflectors/kit-window-shade-12280.htm

vkb3z-18246-a_1-20181119164830_336x248.jpg
I thought about it. Thanks for the information.
Sponsored