First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 HPR, 2016 Town and Country, 2004 Road King Custom
Occupation
Retired
I used Weather Tech for years but switched to Husky because of price for my 13 Fusion. Went with Husky for the Ranger and I can not tell any difference. between quality and fit. Have Weather Tech in the Chrysler van front to back for comparison. They are both good products and I think the price difference is marginal now. Weather Tech was slow in getting the back floor mats out for sale.

pa-fatboy

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2016 Mustang GT Premium, 1966 Mustang Convertible C Code, 2019 Ford Fusion, 2005 Ford Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
I have WeatherTech for all my cars, 2019 Fusion, 2016 Mustang GT Premium and my Daughters 2015 Fiat 500 Pop. All cars have full coverage, front seats, rear seats ( minus mustang ) and trunk. They fit like hand made Bespoke English Italian Leather Driving Gloves.

Weathertech earned my business with their quality and fit. Their advertising got me to look st them. Another nice selling point is that they are designed, made and sold in the US. I tend to be willing to pay a bit more for products that can claim to be: MADE IN THE US.

tbh, I have not checked were Husky is made and designed.

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
I have WeatherTech for all my cars, 2019 Fusion, 2016 Mustang GT Premium and my Daughters 2015 Fiat 500 Pop. All cars have full coverage, front seats, rear seats ( minus mustang ) and trunk. They fit like hand made Bespoke English Italian Leather Driving Gloves.

Weathertech earned my business with their quality and fit. Their advertising got me to look st them. Another nice selling point is that they are designed, made and sold in the US. I tend to be willing to pay a bit more for products that can claim to be: MADE IN THE US.

tbh, I have not checked were Husky is made and designed.
I believe my huskyliners say made in USA. I had weathertech's in the Focus ST, and I did like them. They were getting a little warn out by the gas and clutch pedals. I then inherited a set of huskyliners in my Jeep from the prev owner. I like them so much more, they were thicker and seemed to stick to the floor better.

I now have husky's in both my cars, and though I can't compare with the weathertech's for the Ranger, I do like them, and would definitely buy them again.

They also send me coupon codes all the time, so I ended up paying 180 for the front and rear set shipped to my door.

DBaz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
I got the Weathertech fronts and it's a nice setup...was skeptical about the rear so waited to order. I shouldn't have, they're awesome...they cover the hump as well as the floor areas.

pa-fatboy

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2016 Mustang GT Premium, 1966 Mustang Convertible C Code, 2019 Ford Fusion, 2005 Ford Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
I believe my huskyliners say made in USA. I had weathertech's in the Focus ST, and I did like them. They were getting a little warn out by the gas and clutch pedals. I then inherited a set of huskyliners in my Jeep from the prev owner. I like them so much more, they were thicker and seemed to stick to the floor better.

I now have husky's in both my cars, and though I can't compare with the weathertech's for the Ranger, I do like them, and would definitely buy them again.

They also send me coupon codes all the time, so I ended up paying 180 for the front and rear set shipped to my door.
After posting my remark about Weathertech being American made and sold, I did verify that Husky liners are also made in the USA.

Thank you for giving me a chance to clear that comment up!

stringbreaker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I have the Weathertech front and back. I was surprised at thin they are and the fit is not as spot on as their advertising says they are. Not enough for me to bad mouth them as they work great and are a better option than the factory carpet mats but again

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
Please check again! Got the listing fixed!

Thank you