Sure is lonely up here eh?

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I’m not far from there either, about 35 minutes. Haven’t been there for years though!

MagneticRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCab FX4
Another SW Ontario hoser here,

Just north of Goderich,

First "brand new" vehicle ever.....ditto on the rareity on the roads however a co-worker also has one we just don't cross paths much

Just installed oem black platinum lettering on the tailgate

Purchased truck from Reliable Ford in Fergus, ON

IMG_20190623_143154.jpg

IMG_20190623_143126.jpg

IMG_20190623_143136.jpg

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Another SW Ontario hoser here,

Just north of Goderich,

First "brand new" vehicle ever.....ditto on the rareity on the roads however a co-worker also has one we just don't cross paths much

Just installed oem black platinum lettering on the tailgate

Purchased truck from Reliable Ford in Fergus, ON
Welcome! How far north of Goderich? I’m in Clinton.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
I have been in your country, fishing of course. I now live sooo far away. My Dad always took his vacation from IA to somewhere in Ontario in June. We got stopped out in the lake by the Royal Canadian Police. That was a real thrill to see the Red Jackets.:like:

RCNGunnr

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Fx4 Sport Appearance, Hot Pepper Red
Occupation
Naval Warfare Officer
Up in the Maritimes. There's at least 3 rangers parked around the Navy Dockyard everyday, one of the other two is a fellow officer who I talked into test driving it instead of just buying a Tacoma. Occasionally, you also see the Q104 ranger roaming around.

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
Good lookin truck! I was gonna make a crack about the flat Manitoba view behind you truck, then I looked out the back door across the bean fields of SW Ont and realized it dont look much different, lol. Welcome!!

WildeTee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Escape; '19 Ranger
Hey everyone.
Just picked up my Ranger out here in Alberta so figured I would say hi. I know some others have been sold locally but I have yet to see any of them out and about, so excited to have a vehicle that isn't too common for a while. :)

JakeNB

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT; Super Crew; Shadow Black with Stone Interior; FX4 Off Road Package; Trailer Tow Package; LT Tires; Spray in Bed Liner; Black splash guards and running boards; Leer 100R cap (on order)
My name is Jake and I am from NB Canada. This is my second truck; my first was a 1972 Datsun in bright yellow. Been driving SUV's since then. I don't do any serious off-roading, but do a lot of salmon fishing in NB and Quebec, so do a lot of travelling on forest roads and side trails. This will be perfect for hauling gear and getting is in and back from the rivers. Should also be good for dealing with our snowy winters. Went with the Fx4 package and the optional LT tires. Have had the vehicle a week; just waiting for delivery of a Leer topper. Here is a pick of the truck at our trout fishing camp.
Ranger2.jpg

Rick Lee

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 lariat ranger 501a package , Spray liner Line-X ford running boards, Uncover elite tonneau cover Rough country 2 1/2 level kit
Rick From just outside of Ottawa

IMG_0831.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: