First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
I have not looked into it ... Does the Ford running board attach to the frame or the body?
I assume the frame

If so, is there a difference in length between the SuperCrew and the SuperCab running boards?
If so, could you install the SuperCrew running board on the SuperCab so that i would allow access to the box in front of the wheelwell?
They attach to the body. There are threaded holes with plastic plugs (if there isn't already a step mounted).

step mount.jpg

Last edited:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Beautiful truck! Really like those steps:thumbsup:
Rough Country, Happy with the look and practicality of stepping in, $321 to my door and a couple hours to set up & install. Short write up in DIY section.

DSCN1273.JPG

OP
OP

luigi1031

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger xlt fx4
N fabs black Epyx shipped Friday. Took me about an hour to install. Like the look and functionality. My 4 year old can climb in the truck now.

ekraus

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
This is totally overwhelming. I didn't think I needed something on the side to get in the cab but now after a month it's necessary.
But finding something the doesn't stick out to far and or to low down is a problem. + I would love to actually see them on a truck.
And it seems that all the pictures on the forum are for crew cabs not supercabs.
Any ideas small tight fitting running boards or bars?

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
I am happy with the GoRhino RB20s. Have that Raptor vibe. They also stick out far enough to help protect against parking lot door dings.

Ceramic (2).jpg

Muscam1

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Thanks for the pic - they look GREAT!
Got mine today...but dang - they sent me the wrong ones. Didn't check the model number until after I unboxed and was installing the brackets and noticed this won't work. They sent me ones for a Dodge Ram 1500!!!!

BaGMaN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
USAF Retired
Hey guys I was looking at the n fabs black Epyx, was wondering if anyone has them and what do you think of them? I'm open to other suggestions and also where to get them for a good price. Thanks in advance
I had Nerf bars on my Tacoma and busted them on light off-roading. i knew this time i was getting rock sliders so I wouldn't have that problem again.
Sponsored