RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Some killer info here, thanks to all. Happy with the changes!

Encountered one weird issue disabling the welcome screen:

Disable IPC Welcome Screen: 720-03-02 (2013+ MY) xxxX xxxx 4 (Disabled)
Note: No Blue Sky Background on IPC when getting into vehicle

It worked perfectly and the startup is way faster...but it only lasted until the next engine start/stop cycle. The "4" digit is still in the correct place, it just doesn't work anymore. Maybe someone else has been through this and has a solution?

One thing that does work is the setting for the panic button on the fob...to make it require a double press instead of single (to avoid accidental activation).

BCM 726-37-01
XXXX-XXX*-XXXX 1 double press to activate, 0 to disable
I can confirm this setting:

BCM
726-37-01 xxxx xxx2 xxxx Panic alarm on fob enabled
726-37-01 xxxx xxx1 xxxx Panic alarm on fob requires 2 presses
726-37-01 xxxx xxx0 xxxx Panic alarm on fob disabled

I have never used this on purpose but I have accidentally triggered it a couple of times by accident (sometimes with the fob in my pocket). This will hopefully reduce or eliminate those "false positive" emergencies.
Sponsored

me01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RANGER 2019 AU
I was in the IPC messing around, and noticed that one of the notifications was set to manual transmission. The options were Disabled, Manual transmission, and automatic transmission.

I believe it was the one that controls how the IPC complains at you when you open the door while the vehicle is running.

Can anyone verify their setting was also Manual?
yes seen it also, wondered if I should change t and left it alone

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys
Can HVAC controls be changed with forscan ? Looking to see if multiple zones can be selected at once.

justspeed7

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Any updates on disabling the ANC (Fake Engine Noises)? It is for sure present I have the truck at an audio shop and its giving it feedback and trying to figure out how to disable it, any help would be greatly appreciated.

justspeed7

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
So I tried to get into the For Scan last night and it would read until this module and just stop anybody have this issue before?

07B61402-24C6-41FC-84B4-5C44913CED6D.jpeg

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So I tried to get into the For Scan last night and it would read until this module and just stop anybody have this issue before?

07B61402-24C6-41FC-84B4-5C44913CED6D.jpeg
It has been a bit since I hooked up Forscan (and I'm no expert), but I seem to recall something like this once or twice when I used one of the saved configurations. If I said no when it asked if I wanted to load an existing configuration it worked fine. Not sure if that helps or not. It would be worth a try if you did that.

djrobb

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Tacoma 4dr Sport Long Bed
Vehicle Showcase
It has been a bit since I hooked up Forscan (and I'm no expert), but I seem to recall something like this once or twice when I used one of the saved configurations. If I said no when it asked if I wanted to load an existing configuration it worked fine. Not sure if that helps or not. It would be worth a try if you did that.
Yea. Same for me. When prompted decline to use a saved configuration.

Steve63

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Black, 1970 Mustang Convertible
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get a FORscan account? Put in request Saturday morning and still have not gotten it.

Hambone437

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat 4x4 Magnetic Gray / 2020 Explorer Limited RWD Magnetic Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get a FORscan account? Put in request Saturday morning and still have not gotten it.
They activated my account in one day. I got an email on Monday June 17 that the account was created but it was in an inactive status. The next day on June 18, I got an email saying that my account was now active.

Steve63

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
They activated my account in one day. I got an email on Monday June 17 that the account was created but it was in an inactive status. The next day on June 18, I got an email saying that my account was now active.
Thanks, confirmation letter showed up this morning.

gregg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Is there a way to add a chime warning to the Blindspot Monitor if I turn on the blinker and BLIS is triggering? Right now, all I see is the blinking dot in the mirror.
Thanks

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a way to add a chime warning to the Blindspot Monitor if I turn on the blinker and BLIS is triggering? Right now, all I see is the blinking dot in the mirror.
Thanks
That would be a very useful mod.

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
It's not a factory option. Can't add things that don't exist. You can only turn on or off factory options.

Steve63

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Now that I got the FORscan working added the Bambi mode, Climate to Lariat dash, Raptor logo to Sync 3 and turn off the auto start/stop. Would never have done it without this thread. Maybe will try some other stuff, but for now I'm good.

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Now that I got the FORscan working added the Bambi mode, Climate to Lariat dash, Raptor logo to Sync 3 and turn off the auto start/stop. Would never have done it without this thread. Maybe will try some other stuff, but for now I'm good.
Unfortunately, the climate does not actually control the climate. There's something else that needs to be changed for it to work that we have not figured yet.
Sponsored