Jericho Mt. State park 4x4 trails Berlin, NH

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
Spent a few hours wheeling the truck on Saturday at Jericho Mt. State Park. 20$ to get in, and it was money well spent.

We stuck to the green trails, as we were by ourselves with no spare parts and no desire to pay whatever fee the off road club charges for recovery ?

The truck performed flawlessly. Only damage took was a couple minor scrapes on the frame, bumped my receiver, and ever so slightly scuffed the front dam.
20220924_113203_resized.jpg

Image.jpg

I really want to get back out there before they shut for the year, so If anyone's down to go let me know! I'd like to finish the rest of the green trails and get better footage.

Here's a recap with the footage I managed to get

Sponsored

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Did you try the BBQ place in Gorham? It’s in an old Pizza Hut.

OP
OP
Blmpkn

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
Did you try the BBQ place in Gorham? It’s in an old Pizza Hut.
We saw it, but didn't stop in. That's definitely on the list for next time we go though.

My fiance was craving pizza so thats what we searched out after we left the park lol. Due to a few local pizza places being either shut or on vacation... she ended hp waiting for for that pizza until we dropped my buddy off in Sebago and were coming back down 302 through Raymond.

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
That's way cool. I wish there was some places like that close for me. Thanks for the video!!! I am assuming that there are maps with the trails marked. :like:

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
We saw it, but didn't stop in. That's definitely on the list for next time we go though.

My fiance was craving pizza so thats what we searched out after we left the park lol. Due to a few local pizza places being either shut or on vacation... she ended hp waiting for for that pizza until we dropped my buddy off in Sebago and were coming back down 302 through Raymond.
If you get there before 1100, they have amazing Biscuits and Gravy

Another place is the new brew pub on RT16, road to Mt Washington, about a 1/4 mile on your right after you make the turn off of RT2.

OP
OP
Blmpkn

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
That's way cool. I wish there was some places like that close for me. Thanks for the video!!! I am assuming that there are maps with the trails marked. :like:

Theres a map taped to the counter in the visitors center they tell you to take a picture of lol.

The trails are well marked too, yes. Green/blue/black/red.

20220924_115439.jpg

Although.. sometimes it's still kinda hard to tell ?

OP
OP
Blmpkn

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
If you get there before 1100, they have amazing Biscuits and Gravy

Another place is the new brew pub on RT16, road to Mt Washington, about a 1/4 mile on your right after you make the turn off of RT2.
Ooooooooooooooh you got me with biscuits and gravy lol. How early do they open?

OP
OP
Blmpkn

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
The trails at Jericho Mt. Are open through Nov. 1st.

I'm definitely getting out there again, and would love if someone else wanted to come along!

The tentative plan for now I believe is to make the trip out there October 29th, last Saturday of the month.
Sponsored