DIYAndy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2019 Ranger XL
Occupation
Content Provider For SPAM
Vehicle Showcase
Yup - try putting your whole family in a Ranger SuperCab once and they will never ride with you again unless they loose hundreds of pounds in weight to be able to fit in the back of the Ranger Super/Extended Cab;)

OP
OP
chasvs

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Yup - try putting your whole family in a Ranger SuperCab once and they will never ride with you again unless they loose hundreds of pounds in weight to be able to fit in the back of the Ranger Super/Extended Cab;)
Apparently not, but you seem to know it all Skippy.

DIYAndy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2019 Ranger XL
Occupation
Content Provider For SPAM
Vehicle Showcase
Apparently not, but you seem to know it all Skippy.
Thanks for the compliment! ;) but from a proud owner of a Ranger XL SuperCab (not Lariat) you cannot fit almost nothing back in the extended cab but you never have to worry about the family leaving the back windows down because they don't roll down!

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I love the seat belt setting mentioned in the article, I use it everyday. And you can fit 2 car seats or 2 people under 6’ in the back, so why drive a boring old sedan?

Rick - Saber

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Ranger 4x4
The more Ford trucks sold the better Ford will do. The higher the stock price will go. Does not matter supercab or supercrew each fills their niche.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I love the seat belt setting mentioned in the article, I use it everyday. And you can fit 2 car seats or 2 people under 6’ in the back, so why drive a boring old sedan?
Amen!:thumbsup:

C.moore01

First Name
Colbey Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape 2019 ranger
I use mine to haul my kids around .. 2 car seats forward facing work fine

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
I don't get the animosity toward the SuperCab,
Of course a sedan makes a better "family car" than a coupe for most most families,
The Ranger SuperCrew sacrifices a foot of box space to provide 4" of extra rear seat leg room.
If you need to loose hundreds of pounds of weight then you need to walk more anyway.:LOL:

I find the back seat in my Ranger Coupe to be more comfortable with easier access than my Mustang's back seat.(I'm 6'-210#)

I very seldom have people stop me in the parking lot to say...
"Nice Mustang! but you should have bought a twelve passenger Transit Van... Same money and you can carry your whole extended family!!"

Have you noticed that nearly half the Ranger buyers are empty nesters and need a back seat only for occasional short trips?
I wouldn't own a Ranger if I was forced to buy the Sedan or 4WD (the most popular options)... in fact I hesitated when there was no regular cab.
The Sedan or 4WD are great options and excellent choices for those who want them...
Useless expense and inconvenience for those who don't.

Plus I get a real pick-up sized box which I would sorely need if i had to carry around every S!@#$% variety of baby seat required nowadays!
If my kids want to come along they can drive and we can take one of their minivans!:like::clap:
Heck, three of my eight grandkids are driving already anyway.

Last edited:

DrRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Taurus, 2019 Ranger XL (May 20)
Occupation
Retired
I use mine to haul my kids around .. 2 car seats forward facing work fine
Any chance of a picture of the two installed? Going to visit grand kids,so may have to learn how to do that.

C.moore01

First Name
Colbey Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape 2019 ranger
Any chance of a picture of the two installed? Going to visit grand kids,so may have to learn how to do that.
I believe the grey Chicco is a nextfit which is the one our youngest rides in .. the black is a myfit and it provides much more room if the child is big enough to ride in it .. I’ll eventually have two of the black ones to provide the most room possible

3D0CF516-9F94-4009-AB0C-9E65EBC3EF35.jpeg

85B50C4B-9D62-4C7A-8434-EED00135393D.jpeg

DrRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Taurus, 2019 Ranger XL (May 20)
Occupation
Retired
I believe the grey Chicco is a nextfit which is the one our youngest rides in .. the black is a myfit and it provides much more room if the child is big enough to ride in it .. I’ll eventually have two of the black ones to provide the most room possible

3D0CF516-9F94-4009-AB0C-9E65EBC3EF35.jpeg

85B50C4B-9D62-4C7A-8434-EED00135393D.jpeg
Thanks

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
That's why I bought the SuperCrew so my whole family could come along in comfort.

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
OR..............those with grown kids and need more bed room to actually use the Ranger...... as a truck.

Oh the horror!.

I would have ordered a regular can with a 6.5 or 7 foot bed if one was available.

People actually buy a truck to use as a truck.

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
I have a 6 year old and an 8 year old, they are both in boosters still, but there is plenty of room in there for them (crewcab). I've even forced my 16 year old nice to sit inbetween them once or twice.
Sponsored