Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t necessarily have any comfort complaints but I might get this as a protective measure. Please report back after a few days to share whether this thing slides around and gets bunched up weirdly. That would be a deal breaker for me.
Will do.
Sponsored

NVHoonigan

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Got my fleece armrest cover from the link below and installed. Happy to report the fit is great and does not bunch up even with a 20 lb dog perched during an hour long ride. I went with the dark grey as dog hair shows very easy on black but the pictures show slightly lighter than it looks to the eye. Overall would really recommend to someone looking to protect their armrest.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/708862017/custom-fits-ford-ranger-2019-models?ref=yr_purchases

IMG_8171.JPG
IMG_7899.JPG
IMG_7137.jpg

OP
OP
Rinn69

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t necessarily have any comfort complaints but I might get this as a protective measure. Please report back after a few days to share whether this thing slides around and gets bunched up weirdly. That would be a deal breaker for me.
No sliding or movement that I can tell. Driven 200+ miles with no issues :like:

dmeyer302

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape, 2016 Odyssey
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
No sliding or movement that I can tell. Driven 200+ miles with no issues :like:
Thanks, I think I'll try it. I may have talked my dad into one for his Super Duty too.

Godzilla_Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ranger Super Crew
Got my fleece armrest cover from the link below and installed. Happy to report the fit is great and does not bunch up even with a 20 lb dog perched during an hour long ride. I went with the dark grey as dog hair shows very easy on black but the pictures show slightly lighter than it looks to the eye. Overall would really recommend to someone looking to protect their armrest.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/708862017/custom-fits-ford-ranger-2019-models?ref=yr_purchases
Looking good. I also don't really like the armrest. I wish it could be slightly longer and yes more padded. I think I might go with this. The fleece just isn't me though. Not sure about the neoprene version but I think I'll try it. Thank you for the link.

CoastieN70

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Retired
Ordered one today. I'll post Pictures when installed.

menright58

First Name
Mike Enright
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I took a little road trip the other day--200 miles round trip. On my way back home, my elbow got sore from resting it on the center console, which seems to have very thin and low density foam. So, I ordered a fitted neoprene cover to give it better padding and hopefully, more comfort. I'll post pics and a link for it after I get it.
Think I might try an upolstry shop to see if they can add add a higher quaility foam
Sponsored