DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys
Introducing The 2019 Hennessey VelociRaptor Ford Ranger
Hennessey builds a Ford Ranger Raptor with 350 bhp!

Hennessey-VelociRaptor-2019-Ranger-1-min.jpg

Sealy, Texas (March 4, 2019) — The team at Hennessey has done it again. They’ve taken the all-new 2019 Ford Ranger truck and given it more. More power. More size. More aggression. In other words, Hennessey Performance (HPE) has transformed the new Ranger into a VelociRaptor. After nearly 10 years of successfully modifying the Ford Raptor with the company’s well known VelociRaptor brand name; HPE has taken their experience from building thousands of VelociRaptor-powered Ford Raptor trucks and has applied their knowhow to the 2019 Ford Ranger.

The first order of business for the 2019 Hennessey VelociRaptor Ranger is, as you might have guessed, adding more power and performance. HPE has increased power from Ford’s 2.3L turbo EcoBoost engine from 270 hp stock to 350 bhp. Torque is also increased from 310 lb-ft to 385 lb-ft of torque twist. The VelociRaptor Ranger gets sharper claws by combining proven methods of increased air flow through a new high-flow air induction system, less restrictive and better sounding stainless steel catback exhaust system and ECU tuning for increased boost. The VelociRaptor Ranger’s resulting power boost lowers 0-60 mph performance to just 6.1 seconds – an improvement of 1.3 seconds over stock.

The party is just getting started with the VelociRaptor Ranger’s improved power and acceleration. To be a true VelociRaptor, the Hennessey-tuned Ranger also needs to deliver improved off-road performance. To achieve this goal, HPE has upgraded the Ranger with their Stage 1 off-road suspension upgrade which lifts the vehicle by 4-inches. Combined with Hennessey 17-inch alloy wheels and upgraded BFG off-road tires, the Hennessey VelociRaptor Ranger is nearly 6 inches taller than stock. Rounding out the off-road upgrades Hennessey has also upgraded the front bumper with LED lights and optional winch upgrade. A roof-mounted LED light bar is also available as an option.

“We are so excited to introduce our 2019 Hennessey VelociRaptor upgrades for the 2019 Ford Ranger truck,” said company founder & CEO, John Hennessey. “The demand for our VelociRaptor upgrades for the Ford Raptor truck has been incredible over the past 10 years. We are thrilled to be able to offer increased power, performance – on and off-road all packed in our exclusively branded VelociRaptor package.”

The price for the 2019 Hennessey VelociRaptor Ranger upgrade is $64,950 which includes a new 2019 Ford Ranger truck. Cost for the VelociRaptor Ranger upgrade by itself is $19,950 plus vehicle shipping. Production is limited to just 500 units for the 2019 model year and each upgrade comes with a 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty. The Hennessey VelociRaptor Ranger is available directly from Hennessey or from select Authorized Hennessey Performance Ford dealers, including Brown Lee Ford from Nashville, TN. For more information, contact Hennessey Performance Engineering at 979.885.1300 or email at [email protected].

2019 Hennessey VelociRaptor Ford Ranger Truck Specifications
PERFORMANCE:
• 0-60 mph: 6.1 sec. (stock 7.4 sec.)

POWER:
• 350 bhp @ 6,000 rpm
• 385 lb-ft torque @ 3,800 rpm

UPGRADE INCLUDES:
• Hennessey VelociRaptor Engine management software upgrade
• Hennessey VelociRaptor High-flow air induction system
• Hennessey VelociRaptor Stainless steel catback exhaust system
• Hennessey VelociRaptor Stage 1 suspension lift kit (4-inch increase)
• Hennessey VelociRaptor 17-inch alloy wheels
• BF Goodrich All-Terrain Tires 285/70R17
• Hennessey VelociRaptor front bumper upgrade with LED lights
• Roof-mounted LED lightbar
• Fender flairs
• Hennessey & VelociRaptor exterior badges
• Limited edition (500 units for 2019) serial numbered plaques in engine compartment & interior
• Professional installation
• Chassis Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• 3 year/36,000 Mile Limited Warranty

Hennessey-VelociRaptor-2019-Ranger-3-min.jpg

BBUmzys.img.jpeg
Sponsored

Sarge104

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
19 FR, 13 VB, 95 GS MH, 00 HE
Occupation
County Cemetery District, SAR volunteer
Quick question for those that dabble in this. The air flow seems pretty restricted in the OEM configuration for the standard ranger. Wondering if those that have theirs already plan on doing cold air intakes or if even the snorkel option will allow more air to enter the engine.

I ask IRT the snorkel due to the fact we seem to drift snow a lot here in northern Montana. Seen plenty of *cough*Dodge*cough*people stop in the shop due to their intake filters being clogged due to busting through drifts on the highways by the border.

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
You too can have your very own Hennessey VelociRaptor Ranger for the low low price of $19,950 plus vehicle shipping!

http://hennesseyperformance.com/2019-hennessey-velociraptor-ford-ranger/

The upgrade doesn't list replacement fenders or replaced LCAs yet the pictures they're using clearly show both. This is basically a photoshopped ROTW Ranger Raptor with their added bits. You can make this yourself for much less I'd imagine.

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
<sarcasm>I certainly appreciate they put the gas fill door on both sides of the truck too!</sarcasm>

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
You too can have your very own Hennessey VelociRaptor Ranger for the low low price of $19,950 plus vehicle shipping!

http://hennesseyperformance.com/2019-hennessey-velociraptor-ford-ranger/

The upgrade doesn't list replacement fenders or replaced LCAs yet the pictures they're using clearly show both. This is basically a photoshopped ROTW Ranger Raptor with their added bits. You can make this yourself for much less I'd imagine.
ONLY $19,950.....hell, I'll take 2 :LOL: On the positive side, with this "VelociRaptor" going 0-60 in 6.1, we could see sub-6 second 0-60 times for more REAL world (non-Jurassic type) Rangers.

mURmECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2019 Ranger
I'll bite on the tailgate, looks good

smlford

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 SRW, CC diesel, Ranger, 2.3l gas, Porsche 986S
That is a sweet set up!
I’d take one just like the pictures except delete the bar behind the cab.

chuck stein

First Name
chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma-now-gone
ONLY $19,950.....hell, I'll take 2 :LOL: On the positive side, with this "VelociRaptor" going 0-60 in 6.1, we could see sub-6 second 0-60 times for more REAL world (non-Jurassic type) Rangers.
That's what the front page story says, just a std tuned Ranger 0-60 in 5.49sec. Can probably save $17k+ and just get the tune.
Capture1.png

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
MOTOR TREND: WATCH THE HENNESSEY VELOCIRAPTOR RANGER RACE A STOCK FORD F-150 RAPTOR

Last month, Hennessey announced that it will work its magic on the 2019 Ford Ranger to up the performance ante on the midsize pickup. Enter the VelociRaptor Ranger, which features a modified engine and suspension to maximize off-road capability. If you've been drooling over the global Ranger Raptor that we don't get in America, Hennessey has a solution, and it comes with more power and torque to boot.

Hennessey originally estimated that the tuned 2.3-liter EcoBoost turbo-four will make 350 hp and 385 lb-ft of torque when it announced the VelociRaptor Ranger last month. Today, however, it has revealed that the motor makes 360 hp and a ridiculous 440 lb-ft (up 10 hp and 57 lb-ft over the previous estimates) thanks to a stainless steel catback exhaust system, a high-flow air induction system and Hennessey's custom engine management software. This results in a claimed 0-60 mph time of 4.9 seconds. The last 2019 Ford Rangerwe tested hit 60 mph in 6.8 seconds. To show how much quicker the VelociRaptor Ranger is, Hennessey set up a drag race with a stock Ford F-15o Raptor, which packs a twin-turbo 3.5-liter V-6 engine mated to a 10-speed automatic. The winner may surprise you.

A full helping of suspension upgrades was also added to the VelociRaptor Ranger, including Hennessey's Stage 1 suspension lift kit that raises the truck up by four inches, 18-inch alloy wheels, BF Goodrich KM2 all-terrain tires and a special front bumper with LED lighting. Painted fender flairs, Hennessey and VelociRaptor badges, and Hennessey-embroidered headrests round out the cosmetic changes on the highly modified Ranger.

Production will be limited to 500 units for 2019 and will feature plaques with the serial number in the cabin and inside the engine bay. Pricing for the Hennessey VelociRaptor Ranger starts at $64,950 and that's including the donor 2019 Ford Ranger pickup. If you already own a 2019 Ford Ranger, Hennessey will happily turn it into a VelociRaptor ranger for just $19,950 plus shipping costs.

Wes Siler

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WesSiler.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser
Occupation
Writer
That bumper, those wheels, and that Pep Boys lightbar are all hideous. I'm embarrassed for anyone that spends $20k on this thing. And "Stage 1" suspension sure sounds like spacers to me.

Fordstanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 1969 ProStreet Mustang, 94 Lightning, 2019 XLT Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I am sure Roush and SA will likely have a product launch soon enough. I cannot remember where I read it but Ford had stated they were openly inviting aftermarket to the table. I think it was SEMA? I believe it was due to the bad news the Ranger Raptor was not being imported.

But hey, at least this version "includes a ranger" in the $64K price [sarcasm].

Bubbabiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Supercrew FX4
I can assume when the Ranger Raptor is released in the US it's going to be in the $60k range.

Sandman Ranger

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4x4 Saber
Occupation
Lead Process Engineer
Local dealer is new owner and has many contacts from his rural site.
I think this might be the first Velociraptor Ranger. $64,000. Ouch!

B56100FB-93C2-4E71-A76B-DB41AD809407.jpeg

29E55DBB-6B6A-4B40-B03D-E23BCA8597EF.jpeg

45D5C7CE-9AC7-4019-BED5-A3303378E4E8.jpeg

32B1A5CC-9596-485D-AD8A-7278585FFA4B.jpeg
Sponsored