MAGNETIC Ranger Club Thread

RobertU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2001 Ford Ranger XLT
VGKRanger29 said:
Three different people at the dealership came over to look at my truck while I was taking delivery. Multiple salespeople commented that magnetic (especially with the sport package) was the best looking truck on the lot. Couldn’t have made a better choice and I’m sure you all agree haha!

100% agree. Love mine!

Cant argue with either one of you
Sponsored

Twill

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT
Just signed up here and picked mine up last week. Wanted to get back into a truck and it suits my needs well so far. Much nicer than my old ranger is! Pretty happy with it so far. 2.5" leveling kit, 285/70R17 Procomp A/T Sport
IMG_1335-EFFECTS.jpg
IMG_20190704_182854.jpg

Ranger #6

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x2, 2012 MINI Cooper S, 2012 Toyota RAV4
Occupation
Aircraft Stress Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Just signed up here and picked mine up last week. Wanted to get back into a truck and it suits my needs well so far. Much nicer than my old ranger is! Pretty happy with it so far. 2.5" leveling kit, 285/70R17 Procomp A/T Sport
IMG_1335-EFFECTS.jpg
IMG_20190704_182854.jpg
Nice! Those wheels make the truck! :sunglasses:

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
Removed the tacky stickers from each side of bed... really dont care if "4x4 Sport" not advertised...

20190714_094456.jpg

20190714_120811.jpg

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
Wanted to share a GREAT dealership experience.
Dealer owed me the LineX for bed, made an appointment for 7 a.m. en-route to work. Asked for a loaner. [Hawk Ford in St. Charles IL] They opened on time [a good sign!] Spoke with Tom G. the asst Service Mgr. I told him I'm a 'car-guy' that I took pix of the steer wheel, seat, every rim and all four sides of the truck. I explained I've had more that my share of BAD service center stories and wanted him to know to park it far, lock it up, make sure r/r rim did not get the F**k scraped out of it etc... His body language was good [like what I was saying was tracking] he said 'Tony I totally get you, I'm a car-guy too.' We walked it and agreed NO damage present...
I felt good at this point, the loaner was brought up and I was out the door, hoping for the best. I was a little worried b/c this is my 1st visit to their service dept.
FWD to the end of the day, Tom had it washed and it was sitting in a safe area off the side of their service desk in perfect shape. Tom even stayed 30 min past his quitting time to make sure he was there when I arrived just in case I had any questions & to make sure I was happy. See pix, this is how I found her...made my day.

HOLY F*K!!! this was one of the BEST experiences I've had all year. I called the GM and expressed my kudos to Tom.

20190718_173818.jpg

Last edited:

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
Wanted to share a GREAT dealership experience.
Dealer owed me the LineX for bed, made an appointment for 7 a.m. en-route to work. Asked for a loaner. [Hawk Ford in St. Charles IL] They opened on time [a good sign!] Spoke with Tom B. the asst Service Mgr. I told him I'm a 'car-guy' that I took pix of the steer wheel, seat, every rim and all four sides of the truck. I explained I've had more that my share of BAD service center stories and wanted him to know to park it far, lock it up, make sure r/r rim did not get the F**k scraped out of it etc... His body language was good [like what I was saying was tracking] he said 'Tony I totally get you, I'm a car-guy too.' We walked it and agreed NO damage present...
I felt good at this point, the loaner was brought up and I was out the door, hoping for the best. I was a little worried b/c this is my 1st visit to their service dept.
FWD to the end of the day, Tom had it washed and it was sitting in a safe area off the side of their service desk in perfect shape. Tom even stayed 30 min past his quitting time to make sure he was there when I arrived just in case I had any questions & to make sure I was happy.

HOLY F*K!!! this was one of the BEST experiences I've had all year. I called the GM and expressed my kudos to Tom.
Good story and proves there are great service departments out there. Let his boss know you got top notch service.