No feedback when locking/unlocking

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
So I did something and now I have zero feedback on lock/unlock. No lights, no double honk nothing. Nothing happens with the lights when I open the doors either. I checked with for scan, and I don't have dark car enabled, so what else could I have done to cause this?
Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
So I did something and now I have zero feedback on lock/unlock. No lights, no double honk nothing. Nothing happens with the lights when I open the doors either. I checked with for scan, and I don't have dark car enabled, so what else could I have done to cause this?
Just to clarify, are you talking about locking/unlocking with the fob? If I lock/unlock with the door handles, there is no feedback except for hearing the lock actuators move.

OP
OP

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sure sounds like silent mode, did you put that option on the dash display?
I don’t think I turned that on. I can recheck. But yes with the fob there is zero feedback. Shouldn’t the lights come on when someone opens the door? It happens sometimes, but it mostly does not.

OP
OP

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still "broken". Where can I find "Silent mode"? I don't see it in the dash menu's anywhere...

Edit:Restored the AsBuilt for the IPC, it corrected the problem, and oddly enough didn't break anything.
Sponsored

Last edited: