Still Waiting

Orthoman12

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger
Hey follow Ranger lovers. Ordered my Ranger xlt 4x4 sport package 4 months ago and still waiting for delivery! Any body else experience this long wait or am i dealing with a useless dealer ship?
Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Hey follow Ranger lovers. Ordered my Ranger xlt 4x4 sport package 4 months ago and still waiting for delivery! Any body else experience this long wait or am i dealing with a useless dealer ship?
Ordered mine in late December and got it 16 weeks and 1 day later. Some people have gotten them in less time, some more.

If it is not dealer stock you should have a VIN and be able to see where it is in the process. If it is dealer stock you'll have to bug your dealer.

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Ordered 11/13, took delivery 4/18, went in for a bad injector 4/24, got it back 5/17. Yah, I know about waiting.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
You should at least be able to get the date that your Certificate of Origin was issued from your dealer.
Ask for your blend date which is the real day your truck is built.
I don't know if tracking is available, but if you get your VIN it might help.
Welcome to Ranger5G, I found this site to be a huge help getting me through to delivery.
Read up on your truck while you wait and ask any questions you may have so you can know your truck when it arrives.
I'm sure it will be real soon,
Talk to your Sales Manager who should know something specific by now!

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2017 MB GLE350, 2006 Porsche Cayman S
Vehicle Showcase
I just waited until one with the color and options I wanted was in a local dealer and then went in and bought it, (well Leased it actually)! Got mine in late Feb.

Reactions: Doc

dgnp1

First Name
Deb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, XLT Sport
Ordered mine in March, got it last week.

Reactions: Doc

Drew Toner

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger lariat
I ordered mine Feb 28, but then Ford thought they would sell all the "seat ventilator fans" to another venture group lol, and I'm still waiting as well!
But, new accessories are stacking up in garage for the big day when it finally shows up!!
Drew

Drew Toner

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger lariat
Seat ventilators in a Ranger ???
I'm just joking!! When they stopped production, the talk was the seat ventilator fans where being used for resperatos of course. Something to keep ford busy!
Sponsored