Who else is planning to lower their Ranger ?

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Add your user/screen name below (WikiPost **) if you want to or plan on lowering your Ranger. This way, we can keep track of each other....since we seem to be the minority when it comes to lowering. :thumbsup:

**Just click edit and add your name by using "@" followed by your user name--a small box with your name will appear below what you're typing, finish typing your user name, then click on the little user name once the whole name is typed out. Click "save changes", and your name should appear on the list.

@Ronger
@Rinn69
@pboggini
@Doc
@mntbighker
@mransr
@rangersam
@SelfMade
@19SilverRanger
@User79
@Nick
@mpcmotorsports
@kieefer
@FGMazzola
@Steve63
@DannyL
@P0PS
@royalpond
@idesi1
@MyLittleRanger19
@Tony Giordano
@Devin burnside
@Chris Cantrell
@Rich_W
@Bradley V Lewis
@weasel1 (rear only)
@gpsdualsport
@Darek661
@CJohnStanchina
@stevensc
@Fuze
@Jdm4292
@19Bluecrew
@Alpharettark
@SOHK_Alumni
@Snegrah
@KDHarrison
@Jon B
@STEVE BUSSELL
@Powawanguh
@2nd Ranger
@RangerFitz
@msitter
@genespecialk
@19Bluecrew
@66F100
@FinalNotice
@Isuzu elf would be better
@dmurphey
@Hizdudeness
@Blue Power Ranger
@TechnicallyReal@JCru
@PapaBill
@JCruz
@GitRDone
@importfighter01
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Add your user/screen name below (WikiPost) if you want to or plan on lowering your Ranger. This way, we can keep track of each other....since we seem to be the minority when it comes to lowering. :thumbsup:

@Rinn69
@pboggini
Doc, btw I emailed Ekstensive auto in Texas yesterday, maybe they can come up with a kit. Add me to the list!

Last edited:

SelfMade

First Name
Jeremie Melancon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Automotive Detailer
OP
OP
Rinn69

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
I’m game

@kieefer

BTW, it looks to me that new leaf springs would be the only option, putting the leafs under the axel would probably lower it more than I would want. Just from my observation and opinion.

Curious of what an engineer would come up with.

Last edited:

royalpond

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x2 supercrew back pack, 1965 F100, 2011 Taurus SHO, 1990 Mustang GT
I just made a bunch of inquiries to:

A local (Phoenix, AZ) custom leaf spring manufacturer, DJM Suspension, Eibach and Belltech with regards to development of products for us 19 Ranger 2wd owners interested in lowering. Giving them an idea of the amount of owners on here interested and asked about the possibility of getting one of our trucks in their hands to evaluate.

Most excited about my inquiry to Hotchkis, I had a full performance Hotchkis kit on my Dakota R/T back in the day and it was incredible.

I'll let y'all know what I hear. Thanks

Reactions: Doc

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired

A local (Phoenix, AZ) custom leaf spring manufacturer, DJM Suspension, Eibach and Belltech with regards to development of products for us 19 Ranger 2wd owners interested in lowering. Giving them an idea of the amount of owners on here interested and asked about the possibility of getting one of our trucks in their hands to evaluate.

Most excited about my inquiry to Hotchkis, I had a full performance Hotchkis kit on my Dakota R/T back in the day and it was incredible.

They can have my truck for R and D ,I don’t want it to turn the corner like a loaf of bread. Torrie from Unleashed did the 2019 Ranger tune R+D for Unleashed Tuning on this truck. They must pay shipping from Florida and can keep it as long as they need .It would probably be better with coil overs front and rear IMO.

2019 ranger XL Unleashed Dynotuned 2wd.
Regards
Doc

Last edited:

User79

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT

Thanks! Hopefully one of them will make smthg for us.

I've been wondering if a different leaf pack would be the easiest option for those of us only wanting to drop the rear 2". I realize that we would probably lose some payload but I'm ok with that.

royalpond

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x2 supercrew back pack, 1965 F100, 2011 Taurus SHO, 1990 Mustang GT
They can have my truck for R and D ,I don’t want it to turn the corner like a loaf of bread. Torrie from Unleashed did the 2019 Ranger tune R+D for Unleashed Tuning on this truck. They must pay shipping from Florida and can keep it as long as they need .It would probably be better with coil overs front and rear IMO.

2019 ranger xl, unleashed dynotuned 2wd.
Regards
Doc
Awesome! I'm going to hound Hotchkis the most and I'll be sure to let them know we've got a volunteer. They'd be the ones with the most full-tilt-boogie sport truck solution I feel. According to their site they are moving from CA to NC - closer to your neck of the woods.

Will keep you posted, thanks!
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc