Backup Camera’s Dynamic Hitch Assist Mode?

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
I always assumed that this meant "follow the dotted line in the center"
Sponsored

Srgraham1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL STX
Vehicle Showcase
How do you make it zoom? I have not figured it out yet.
Should just be able to hit the "ok" button under your radio when in reverse. You can see the zoom symbol is outlined in upper left of screen and pressing ok selects it. Not in my truck presently to be certain this was the procedure and have no idea if it is tow package specific but I do have tow package (although I doubt it is). If this is wrong I'll edit later.

DrRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Taurus, 2019 Ranger XL (May 20)
Occupation
Retired
Should just be able to hit the "ok" button under your radio when in reverse. You can see the zoom symbol is outlined in upper left of screen and pressing ok selects it. Not in my truck presently to be certain this was the procedure and have no idea if it is tow package specific but I do have tow package (although I doubt it is). If this is wrong I'll edit later.
Thanks. I will try that. I do have the factory tow package.

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
it can take a little bit to appear, the sync system has to boot up sufficiently. basic camera is instant-on

Frog9z

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
This back up camera is awesome! Like a dummy I have been doing old way all spring. Getting in and out till where I need to be to hook up. I was moving seed with my trailer for last time and had my bride with me. She brought lunch and was going to drive the truck back as I was finishing up. I asked her to get out and direct me. She said use your camera, it will direct you. The first back up camera's I've owned on trucks were my Colorado and HD and they were not as good as this Ranger camera. Of course tractors have good ones now. I've been hooking up to trailers and equipment my whole life and have a feel when close. With this ranger camera I freaking backed truck right up to it, got out and was right there!!!
Sponsored