Who's driving your Ranger

TimberWolf2018

First Name
TW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, crew,
Wife has driven it once and already is talking about going down to a one car family and get rid of her mint fusion. Which means we would share my 2019 fx4 lariat, sport, tow package et al. My response was along the lines of fuck NO! ( but I said it with love)
I told her if she was good I would trade her fusion in on a new Bronco ( not sure which model yet) when they roll out Q3 of 2020
Then she could inherit my ranger and I would drive the bronco :)
Sponsored

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
I have asked my wife if she wants to drive the Ranger as she hasn't been behind the wheel yet. She said "no". Seems to be very happy with her MB GLA. So I am definitely the only driver of my Ranger...lol!

dmeyer302

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape, 2016 Odyssey
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
My wife seems scared to drive it, she's afraid of messing up my truck. But she's a really good driver, and I wouldn't have a problem letting her. At least she can drive this one; my last truck was a manual and she never got around to learning it. So at least it's available in a pinch. Sometimes she might drive it to work when I keep her car to do an oil change or something like that.

OP
OP
EcoRanger

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Beside Han and Chewy my wife has driven my Ranger several times she likes it.

Last edited:

LewisLegacy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Our women are very rare. Take care of her.....My wife doesn't much care what I buy. She never goes to the dealership with me. Consequently, I can't put her name on the titles. Her CRV is leased but I will just buy it for her instead of leasing another, She is very happy with that decision. FAr more thrifty than I am but she leaves me to my buying vices LOL
My wife is the same way. She doesn't care what I drive....hell, she doesn't even care what she drives as long as it gets her and the kids where they need to go (as long as it is a light color so she never has to wash it too).

She refuses to drive my truck. Like ever. I asked her the other day if she could pull my truck into the driveway because I was filthy from doing some DIY stuff and she said go take a shower and move it yourself. She is literally scared of driving it (coming from a woman who drove a minivan for 5 years which was only 8 inches shorter than my Ranger).

OP
OP
EcoRanger

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
My wife is the same way. She doesn't care what I drive....hell, she doesn't even care what she drives as long as it gets her and the kids where they need to go (as long as it is a light color so she never has to wash it too).

She refuses to drive my truck. Like ever. I asked her the other day if she could pull my truck into the driveway because I was filthy from doing some DIY stuff and she said go take a shower and move it yourself. She is literally scared of driving it (coming from a woman who drove a minivan for 5 years which was only 8 inches shorter than my Ranger).

Fortunately my wife isn't like that at all. She has driven my Ranger many times and likes it. She especially likes driving it when it's my day off and she leaves her 18 Edge home for me to wash and detail lol.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Who drives my Ranger? When it finally shows up in mid-August, nobody but me will drive it! My petite wife (four feet eleven inches) does not drive, and so we made a deal that I can buy any vehicle I want as long as I put runners on it for her to climb into the passenger's seat! Happily, the Ranger's Black Appearance Package, which I think it totally cool, has matching black runners included! See you again in mid-August!

OP
OP
EcoRanger

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Who drives my Ranger? When it finally shows up in mid-August, nobody but me will drive it! My petite wife (four feet eleven inches) does not drive, and so we made a deal that I can buy any vehicle I want as long as I put runners on it for her to climb into the passenger's seat! Happily, the Ranger's Black Appearance Package, which I think it totally cool, has matching black runners included! See you again in mid-August!

Good thing it has running boards the Ranger has a really high step in my niece who is four inches shorter than your wife has to use a folding step stool to get in. Steps are my next buy after I payoff the trailer hitch.

Sheepdog

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger SuperCrew 4x2 XL
Occupation
Retired police officer
My wife is the primary driver for our Ranger- I bought it for her.

She's also the primary driver of her custom-ordered BMW European Delivery Track Pack car.

Strangely, she's only driven my custom-ordered Porsche convertible once...

Sheepdog

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger SuperCrew 4x2 XL
Occupation
Retired police officer
My wife is not quite 4'11". She climbs up into our ex-USMC special forces armored gun truck MTVR motorhome to drive it with no added running boards, and it's a whole heck of a lot bigger than an 18-wheel tractor-trailer rig...
20201123_193055.jpg
20201115_130220.jpg
20201115_130151.jpg
20201113_082447.jpg
20201113_082512.jpg
20201112_154333.jpg
Sponsored