Anyone try the Extang Trifecta 2.0 Signature?

beetlespin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Supercrew FX4

beetlespin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
how is cleaning? Any issue with getting the canvas clean?

any water pooling?
I spray it with a hose and it is clean. Haven't muddied it up yet.

No water pooling. The support bars have a slight bend to them which forces the water to not pool.

It is also pretty water tight. Just got back from a trip from NJ to NC in pouring rain and nothing got wet.

Jon54

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge Ltd
I spray it with a hose and it is clean. Haven't muddied it up yet.

No water pooling. The support bars have a slight bend to them which forces the water to not pool.

It is also pretty water tight. Just got back from a trip from NJ to NC in pouring rain and nothing got wet.
That’s on my Father’s Day wish list. I’d be curious to know prices folks are getting.

OP
OP
Hounddog409

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
That’s on my Father’s Day wish list. I’d be curious to know prices folks are getting.

Just ordered one from RealTruck.. delivery today.
$410 shipped with the rebate and discounted price. had to pay taxes though.

so a tad under $440 total

mransr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT, 2000 Mustang GT Convertible
Will it fit in the cab when it is folded up and removed?

OP
OP
Hounddog409

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
Will it fit in the cab when it is folded up and removed?

No clue. I will let you know when my truck gets here.

All I have is the tonneau cover and bug shield due to be delivered tomorrow

Murphie

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X2, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Financial Auditor - Retired
Ordered mine last week thru RealTruck. List price was $469, I paid $450. The only way you can get a discount is talking to a sales rep - either phone or chat. Order shipped the next day, and arrived this morning. Installation is just as easy as they say it is. Took maybe 30 minutes, equally split between installing the bulkhead and then the cover itself. Now to file for the $40 rebate!

PS: I should note that I do not have the drop in bed liner - only an aftermarket spray in liner. That makes installation a lot easier than mransr/Mike notes below.

Last edited:

mransr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT, 2000 Mustang GT Convertible
I got mine Saturday. I like it so far, but I'm not impressed with the instructions, the "Part II" of the special steps for a Ranger were in an opaque bag taped to the bottom of the box (that would have been easily found if I opened the end that said open other end). Anyway, the Ford bed liner had to me removed and modified (twice, see comment about poor instructions) to install the cover. An "OPEN THIS FIRST" mentioning BOTH modifications the bedliner needed would have simplified my life a lot ;)

But it looks nice and seems pretty easy to use, so I'm happy.
0630191313a_HDR.jpg

OP
OP
Hounddog409

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
I got mine Saturday. I like it so far, but I'm not impressed with the instructions, the "Part II" of the special steps for a Ranger were in an opaque bag taped to the bottom of the box (that would have been easily found if I opened the end that said open other end). Anyway, the Ford bed liner had to me removed and modified (twice, see comment about poor instructions) to install the cover. An "OPEN THIS FIRST" mentioning BOTH modifications the bedliner needed would have simplified my life a lot ;)

But it looks nice and seems pretty easy to use, so I'm happy.
0630191313a_HDR.jpg
So when should we expect the install video????

beetlespin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The install takes about 10 minutes.

I have a drop in liner and instead of using the supplied aluminum piece that attaches to the front top of the box I used a rubber stick on strip that is normally used for truck cap installs to fill the space. There is no way I would have gotten the holes in the drop in liner lined up with the aluminum strip.

OP
OP
Hounddog409

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
The install takes about 10 minutes.

I have a drop in liner and instead of using the supplied aluminum piece that attaches to the front top of the box I used a rubber stick on strip that is normally used for truck cap installs to fill the space. There is no way I would have gotten the holes in the drop in liner lined up with the aluminum strip.
did you get 2 other brackets that look like bed supports?

washbob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercrew Lariat 4x4, Saber, 501A, Trailer Tow Package, Sport Appearance Package, FX4 Package, Electronic Locking Diff, Spray in bed liner & Tinted Windows
Occupation
Retired
I was wondering if anyone has installed the cover with the pivot boxes installed in the bed. It appears to be enough space, but I would like to hear from someone who has done it before I order the cover. I've attached some photos of the pivot boxes.

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg
Sponsored