Robby Woolworth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Supercrew Fx4 xlt ford ranger
Occupation
Fabricator/welder
Vehicle Showcase
This is a how to install video if you use my www.fordrangerlifts.com 3” level lift. Specifically designed for easy installation, no special tool. No pressing in studs. No coil compressor to change the top hat preload spacer. Does not void warranty. Other kits may vary on install process. Plus the video explains some mis understood info being put out on the internet by other people and company’s. You may agree, you may disagree. You have your opinion And I respect that. Here is my open book description and proof that “level lifts” are not bad. Change me mind. Enjoy.
Sponsored

Jess_si

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Great video, thanks for the help did this mod earlier today. I have some pics of the bolts that need to be removed, i can post them later on.

Fordrangerlifts.com

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fordrangerlifts.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger Fx4
Occupation
Fabricator
Great video, thanks for the help did this mod earlier today. I have some pics of the bolts that need to be removed, i can post them later on.
What brand lift and what bolts?

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
This is a how to install video if you use my www.fordrangerlifts.com 3” level lift. Specifically designed for easy installation, no special tool. No pressing in studs. No coil compressor to change the top hat preload spacer. Does not void warranty. Other kits may vary on install process. Plus the video explains some mis understood info being put out on the internet by other people and company’s. You may agree, you may disagree. You have your opinion And I respect that. Here is my open book description and proof that “level lifts” are not bad. Change me mind. Enjoy.
Think I’m gunna have to get this off Robby.....
Seems like a quality product and he seems knowledgeable.

PatrickM

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pmiyoshiphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback16, Ford Ranger 11
Occupation
⭐ tender
Vehicle Showcase
Think I’m gunna have to get this off Robby.....
Seems like a quality product and he seems knowledgeable.
This guy is legit! He did the pod light mount kit, they are made with high quality strength material!
I ended up taking my truck over to his place today after I botched trying to install the rough country leveling kit myself a few weeks ago!
He installed his leveling kit and it was seamless, very easy to DIY, if you have the required tools and are somewhat mechanically inclined! I decided to let the master do his thing, since I’m fortunate that I live in the same city as him!! Thank you again Robby you da man!

F0BAA4FA-A361-460D-A218-82D0AE8AF8AB.jpeg

1CA68982-36A8-49F9-BC84-481F78DFCE9C.jpeg

FDA4C885-15B7-4A88-BD6E-B6BC35AD3593.jpeg

Fordguy

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Fixed operation Director Tuttle Click Automotive
Vehicle Showcase
If your going to skip either losing the axle nut or popping out the lower strut studs, you can easily pull your axle apart, especially on the drivers side. Then its a bitch.

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
This guy is legit! He did the pod light mount kit, they are made with high quality strength material!
I ended up taking my truck over to his place today after I botched trying to install the rough country leveling kit myself a few weeks ago!
He installed his leveling kit and it was seamless, very easy to DIY, if you have the required tools and are somewhat mechanically inclined! I decided to let the master do his thing, since I’m fortunate that I live in the same city as him!! Thank you again Robby you da man!

F0BAA4FA-A361-460D-A218-82D0AE8AF8AB.jpeg

1CA68982-36A8-49F9-BC84-481F78DFCE9C.jpeg

FDA4C885-15B7-4A88-BD6E-B6BC35AD3593.jpeg
Looks so nice! Great wrap color

PatrickM

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pmiyoshiphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback16, Ford Ranger 11
Occupation
⭐ tender
Vehicle Showcase
T
Looks so nice! Great wrap color
thanks, works perfectly, since I’m out in the desert a bunch on narrow trails that have plenty of overgrowth! Keeping my original paint untouched!!
Sponsored