KNOCKOFF Ford Ranger Raptor Grille

Pirategrad

First Name
Clem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
took a chance and ordered it as well. Grille #2. Got tracking number within a few hours of ordering. Should get it by end of week. Then off to paint. Install should be a cake walk since I already know how mine comes off. :headbang:
I ordered from Connecticut Joe on Tuesday and it still hasn’t shipped. I tried contacting him and he sent an email saying my telephone number was wrong. Not sure why he needs my telephone number so I replied that the number on my paypal account was correct. He sent a follow up saying that he didn’t have any in stock that weren’t damaged and was waiting for UPS Air Friegnt for another shipment but he has a tracking number for his delivery. I replied “great! When are you receiving and when I could expect a delivery date”. He replied with his 800 number. Do I really need to call him to get an answer? I’m not happy that his listing said he had 25 on hand and he really didn’t. Now I can’t get him to tell me when it will ship. I was hoping to have it by Memorial Day Weekend to install. Can I cancel and check out other options?
Sponsored

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered from Connecticut Joe on Tuesday and it still hasn’t shipped. I tried contacting him and he sent an email saying my telephone number was wrong. Not sure why he needs my telephone number so I replied that the number on my paypal account was correct. He sent a follow up saying that he didn’t have any in stock that weren’t damaged and was waiting for UPS Air Friegnt for another shipment but he has a tracking number for his delivery. I replied “great! When are you receiving and when I could expect a delivery date”. He replied with his 800 number. Do I really need to call him to get an answer? I’m not happy that his listing said he had 25 on hand and he really didn’t. Now I can’t get him to tell me when it will ship. I was hoping to have it by Memorial Day Weekend to install. Can I cancel and check out other options?
ya im not sure why it take over 1 week or ship. he's a phone # communicator more so than email. I received my grille from the raptor ranger grille site and it shipped the next day and arrived in good condition. the packaging looked exactly the same as the same one I received from CT Joe. grilles look the same. didn't test fit the new grill from ranger raptor grille as I wanted to get it to paint asap. but trusted the previous person that it fit correctly. quicker shipping. and $75 cheaper. they looked identical as for as I could tell.

Pirategrad

First Name
Clem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
ya im not sure why it take over 1 week or ship. he's a phone # communicator more so than email. I received my grille from the raptor ranger grille site and it shipped the next day and arrived in good condition. the packaging looked exactly the same as the same one I received from CT Joe. grilles look the same. didn't test fit the new grill from ranger raptor grille as I wanted to get it to paint asap. but trusted the previous person that it fit correctly. quicker shipping. and $75 cheaper. they looked identical as for as I could tell.
Thanks for the info. I’m going to cancel and order Raptor Ranger.

Stevie Gee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County),CA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Retired Fed - H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Development)
Vehicle Showcase

skibuff

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Escape / 2019 Ford Ranger XLT Lighting Blue
I ordered the raptor ranger $199 grill from his eBay store. eBay sent me a 10% off promo .
He returns email very quickly and had it shipped next AM
I'll let you know quality when it arrives.

Stevie Gee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County),CA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Retired Fed - H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Development)
Vehicle Showcase
It would be great to match someone who has created the template to cut one from this vinyl...
I just contacted Rich at TVD Vinyl to see if he can make and sell them....we’ll see. He lives 5 miles from me!

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
I ordered the raptor ranger $199 grill from his eBay store. eBay sent me a 10% off promo .
He returns email very quickly and had it shipped next AM
I'll let you know quality when it arrives.
Can you share the link of what you ordered? Is it the Ranger Raptor grille, or the Raptor style grille that is specifically designed to fit the '19 Ranger? There is a bit of a difference.

skibuff

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last edited:

PonyXpress

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger

RJohans

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4 Supercrew Sport
Occupation
Project Manager
Thanks to CTJoe for the great fit, and to Josh Mills for the great video, I am now in the Raptor Grille Club. Installation was much easier than anticipated. And the CTJoe grille is literally a snap to install, once the old grille came out.

I had the new grille and an AVS deflector painted Magnetic at my local Ford body shop. Both turned out great. However, I painted the F-O-R-D letters satin black. The difference is subtle but noticeable. Looks cool, me thinks.

Grill.jpg
GrillCU2.jpg

skibuff

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My $199 Raptor style grill arrived last night at 7:30 from UPS. It took less than an hour and a half from the time the driver put in my hands to having it installed. Removal of the factory grill was pretty easy thanks to @j0shm1lls great video. Assembly was easy thanks to the pictures of the assembly order around page 5 or 6 of this thread. It was numbered and assembled identical to ConJoe's grill. Perfect fit no mods required.
IMG_20190519_124713.jpg

IMG_20190519_124718.jpg

IMG_20190518_201535.jpg

@PonyXpress
@treimche

IMG_20190519_124713.jpg

Last edited:

skibuff

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One more note on the XLT there are 7 tabs that hold the factory grill in place. The 5 along the bottom like in the video and one more on each side by the headlights.

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
One more note on the XLT there are 7 tabs that hold the factory grill in place. The 5 along the bottom like in the video and one more on each side by the headlights.
same as in the lariat

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
What did you do with your OEM grill? Here is mine.
ranger oem grill.jpg
Sponsored