How do i remove the headlight on my 2019 ford ranger raptor without damage

Rod

First Name
Rodolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger raptor
Hi, this is my second post, can someone please help me, i will try to change my whole headlight with a retrofitted set, my question is how do I carefully remove the headlight because i think i need to remove the front bumper first, and i think ranger raptor is different from the non raptor headlight removal, thank you all
Sponsored

oggvorbis

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

Rod

First Name
Rodolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger raptor
IMG_20190517_082323.jpg
i brought this to the auto accessory store but i want to return the oem headlight, how do i remove this headlight its different from the lariat and xlt this is ranger raptor does anyone know how i can remove the headlight or do i need to remove the whole bumper first, thanks

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys
IMG_20190517_082323.jpg
i brought this to the auto accessory store but i want to return the oem headlight, how do i remove this headlight its different from the lariat and xlt this is ranger raptor does anyone know how i can remove the headlight or do i need to remove the whole bumper first, thanks
Just curious, why do you not like the mustang style headlights ?

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys
Your description of the problem is vague. Why not take it back to the place you had it done and have them remove them ? Or you could just start removing parts to gain access to the headlight. The above video, while not exact for you, gives you a good indication of what needs to be done.
Sponsored