• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California WTS Raptor style LED Grill Lights

rwjrn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
https://www.stage3motorsports.com/2...orks-Raptor-Style-3-LED-Grille-Light-Kit.html
So I’m an idiot. I purchased these lights and didn’t pay any attention to the for XL and XLT models only. After a frustrating 15 minutes of trying to figure out how these could possibly fit I looked a little closer at the website. Apparently they’ll be coming out with a Lariat version soon. Meanwhile my loss could be your gain. I paid $93 for this kit. I’ll ship it to you (within reason) for $70. I can do Venmo or Chase Pay.
Sponsored

Jml91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Still got this by chance?

Jml91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
I got my ranger 2 days ago and was about to buy it! I also have my raptor grill on the way. I’ll take it off your hands if you still don’t want it! Still basically new?

OP
OP
rwjrn

rwjrn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I got my ranger 2 days ago and was about to buy it! I also have my raptor grill on the way. I’ll take it off your hands if you still don’t want it! Still basically new?
Yes. Took it out of the box. Realized there was a problem. Put it back in the box and it’s been there since.

Jml91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Oh cuz the lariat style. I’m sorry to hear. Well if you still wanna sell them I will take them! I live in San Diego
Sponsored