WeatherTech 1st Row Driver and Passenger Floor Liners

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
Thanks for that info Geoff. After another email from me the below is the latest reply from WeatherTech. Evidently they just won't commit to anything until they actually measure the SuperCab. I understand. I'm getting close to ordering the SuperCrew fronts gambling in the end they will be the same?

Good morning, Ed!

The difference between the SuperCrew and the SuperCab will most likely be the size and/or shape of the vehicle. The dimensions may not be the same, and therefore the laser measure Floor Liners would not fit correctly.
I hope this helps!
Best Regards,
Monica Cunningham
E-Mail Assistant

Direct E-mail: [email protected]

Schedule: Sundays 8A-5P, Mondays 7a-12:30p, Tuesdays 7a-12:30p, Fridays 7a-12:30p CST
Sponsored

SlinkyFriend

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus
Thanks for that info Geoff. After another email from me the below is the latest reply from WeatherTech. Evidently they just won't commit to anything until they actually measure the SuperCab. I understand. I'm getting close to ordering the SuperCrew fronts gambling in the end they will be the same?

Good morning, Ed!

The difference between the SuperCrew and the SuperCab will most likely be the size and/or shape of the vehicle. The dimensions may not be the same, and therefore the laser measure Floor Liners would not fit correctly.
I hope this helps!
Best Regards,
Monica Cunningham
E-Mail Assistant

Direct E-mail: [email protected]

Schedule: Sundays 8A-5P, Mondays 7a-12:30p, Tuesdays 7a-12:30p, Fridays 7a-12:30p CST
Can you ask the dealership if the ford floor liners are different between the crewcap and supercab? If they aren’t, that will likely tell you you maybe?

SlinkyFriend

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus
Girlfriend bought me the weathertech floor liners. Love them! Just waiting on the rears still!

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Girlfriend bought me the weathertech floor liners. Love them! Just waiting on the rears still!
Do you have the SuperCrew model? If so, maybe we could meet up and I could actually put your liners in my truck to see the fit.

SlinkyFriend

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus
Do you have the SuperCrew model? If so, maybe we could meet up and I could actually put your liners in my truck to see the fit.
Yeah, we can try that. I work in Kendallville so it would have to be later in the day, whatever day. I’ll shoot you a PM.

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BTW, the WeatherTech tray style liners available for the SuperCrew do fit the SuperCab. Thanks to SlinkyFriend taking time to meet me with his SuperCrew, my questions regarding this are answered, and my liners will be delivered tomorrow. On another note, the front door on the SuperCab is 4 1/2" longer than on the SuperCrew.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
BTW, the WeatherTech tray style liners available for the SuperCrew do fit the SuperCab. Thanks to SlinkyFriend taking time to meet me with his SuperCrew, my questions regarding this are answered, and my liners will be delivered tomorrow. On another note, the front door on the SuperCab is 4 1/2" longer than on the SuperCrew.
So the door is longer but the footrest is the same size? What is that extra space being used for in the scab? Interesting and confusing all at the same time.

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
So the door is longer but the footrest is the same size? What is that extra space being used for in the scab? Interesting and confusing all at the same time.
The longer door is probably just to account for the missing B-Pillar.

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
It's pretty normal for two doors to be bigger than four, since you don't need another set behind them, and to make it easier to get in the back.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
The longer door is probably just to account for the missing B-Pillar.
Gee, that makes too much sense - sometimes I'm kind of an idiot.....:LOL:

blackc2004

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger; 1978 Ford Bronco; 1971 Ford Torino
Anyone know when the rears are going to be available?

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat

rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
STX FX4 SuperCrew
Occupation
engineering systems admin
Vehicle Showcase
I accidentally selected the SuperCab option when I ordered for my SuperCrew, Weathertech sales told me they are the same part #... and they do fit fine :)
Sponsored