Where is the HEADLIGHT high beam connection i can tap

Rod

First Name
Rodolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger raptor
Hi im new here, i would like to know where the high beam headlight connection is ot what wire color is it for my 2019 ranger raptor, im going to install 2pcs 6 inches led that will go with headlight beam, thank you
Sponsored

mURmECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2019 Ranger
Are there any sidemarker lights? Why not lowbeams?
I'll look for a pinout but it might be for a NA Ranger. Do you have a pic of the connector?

OP
OP

Rod

First Name
Rodolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger raptor
Are there any sidemarker lights? Why not lowbeams?
I'll look for a pinout but it might be for a NA Ranger. Do you have a pic of the connector?
I'll take a picture of the connector, i point tested it i think i got it, it's already working i tap the #86 from relay to that hi beam wire, my question is will it affect the bcm, because my previous wildtrak t6 headlight became useless the line became dead so i tapped it on my foglights

Onlyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4, 2019 Jeep Rubicon on 37's
Hi im new here, i would like to know where the high beam headlight connection is ot what wire color is it for my 2019 ranger raptor, im going to install 2pcs 6 inches led that will go with headlight beam, thank you
Old thread but if you need, the drivers side high beam wire is white. I tapped into mine for the Baja Designs I installed.
Sponsored