First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT 4x4, 1999 Ranger XLT 4x4
Occupation
Marketing
Seems like the SuperCrew outweighs the SuperCab everywhere I look. If you’re like me you enjoy looking a pictures of trucks like yours. Show off your SuperCab Rangers.

Only thing I’ve done is Fox suspension.

4D2DB2FF-5117-4D5F-A869-04979C554277.jpeg
Looking good.
tempImageqEJkrq.jpg
Sponsored

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
Here is mine , And I do agree Sc's are are a rare sight.
Its a new to me pre owned 2019 only 7,600 miles perfect cond’t,
I’m very picky and couldn’t find one issue even inside the bed no scratches, it also has a bunch of Ford accessories installed. :)

36EEF5D5-3878-4A59-B0D7-A2F158A483E4.jpeg

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
Picked up some new wheels the other day....

image0[10806].jpeg
I have them on my '21 STX. The were available as part of the STX Special Edition Package in 2021 only. For 2022, the STX-SE pkg has a different style 17" (these are 18"). They are still available thru Ford Accessories.
My Carbonized Grey 2021:
IMG_0394.JPG

Last edited:

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
That is a nice combo. Like a black with chrome Harley lol. My silver ranger has the chrome package an I'm not crazy about it but that's what they had. Black with chrome bumpers an wheels looks nice an my favorite look for a truck is white with black wheels, bumpers an windows.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
2020 Ranger Super Cab with a few mods.

Ranger Ford.jpg
I have the same front suspension set up. I like that soft pop up. Does it drop down to a tonneau when not in the up position? I have a hard cover an I wouldn't mind something like that for traveling an catching some Z's on the road.

Ranger1234

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Occupation
Whatever I want
I have the same front suspension set up. I like that soft pop up. Does it drop down to a tonneau when not in the up position? I have a hard cover an I wouldn't mind something like that for traveling an catching some Z's on the road.
It's the Softopper, Softopper – Truck Tops, SUV Tops, Accessories , it folds all the way down for open bed space when needed, not flat like a tonneau cover. I am really liking its features I have a cab high Snugtop on another rig so this is a different approach. I like it for camping in back and keeping gear stored and out of the weather and prying eyes.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Well, it's been a bit over a year since I brought my SC home. At 7500 miles it's been back to the dealer once for an oil change. It's close for the second oil change. Surprisingly I think the wife loves this little truck more than me. Last week I ask her if she thought we needed to look at a Crew Cab as I have thought about getting a Lariat. She was quick to say no, that she liked this one to much. But, that's OK. I really don't need a Lariat anyway. :)

100_5257.JPG

Last edited:

Hickesy

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 STX SuperCab 4x4
Well, it's been a bit over a year since I brought my SC home. At 7500 miles it's been back to the dealer once for an oil change. It's close for the second oil change. Surprisingly I think the wife loves this little truck more than me. Last week I ask her if she thought we needed to look at a Crew Cab as I have thought about getting a Lariat. She was quick to say no, that she liked this one to much. But, that's OK. I really don't need a Lariat anyway. :)

100_5257.JPG
HOLD THE LINE! Sweet truck, friend.
Sponsored