First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Taurus, 2019 Ranger XL (May 20)
Occupation
Retired
Those seats are remarkably nice and feel very durable. I would be happy with them but I needed some of the other features in the STX.
I see this one has the 101A upgrade package.
Thanks for posting. This is exactly what mine will be like.

Rocketeer61

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Mine looks like that too!

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Thanks a lot for the pics! I just upgraded my XL order form 100A to 101A and your pics are great! I didn't realize that in the 100A that the mirror is where the backup cam displayed.

Rapid Roy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Retired
I upgraded I did wonder about the display 3.5 inch I guess that is the mirror. Began to wonder about the heated side mirrors apparently only on the power folding or 360" blis glad I got the. 101A but forget the rest of that, 4X4 locking differential Im out of here

Dunedain Ranger

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XL Super Cab - 2WD, 1995 Honda Accord EX Station Wagon
Mine is like that as well. Super pleased - so glad I got the S-Cab - Base XL Rangers are/were hard to find - I got mine in February 2020 (mine was manufactured Nov 2019 so it was a pre-COVID build), and I waited 3 months for one to show up at the dealer. It's all I could really afford - I seriously deliberated a Bronco, but even the base price of a Sport was too much for me. And I'm so glad I didn't get it. The Sport has a knob tranny shifter on the center console (begging for trouble with spilled drinks...), and anyway I hate those - the Fusions we have in our fleet at work have those - I drove one once... The Bronco I really like is the Sasquatch, but def out of my league at this point - it has the shifter like my Ranger. Besides, I have the same engine, tranny and frame as the Bronco Sport, soooo....Plus all of the delivery issues that were to come, etc. No complaints - steady as she goes Mr. Sulu...

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
Those seats are remarkably nice and feel very durable. I would be happy with them but I needed some of the other features in the STX.
I see this one has the 101A upgrade package.
Do you know if the closeup feature works in that Sync version? I see the plus sign but have also read that it's not a touch screen. These old eyes need all the help they can get, long gone are my days of backing up to a trailer and being spot on just from experience. I used to be a firefighter and we had to back the big E-One trucks to within 6 inches of a cone without seeing anything or touching it (no back up cams back then). Those days are long gone now, I just go until something crunches then pull up a few inches!

Last edited:

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
Do you know if the closeup feature works in that Sync version? I see the plus sign but have also read that it's not a touch screen. These old eyes need all the help they can get, long gone are my days of backing up to a trailer and being spot on just from experience. I used to be a firefighter and we had to back the big E-One trucks to within 6 inches of a cone without seeing anything or touching it (no back up cams back then). Those days are long gone now, I just go until something crunches then pull up a few inches!
Yes the close-up does work, you simply press the "OK" button.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
Yes the close-up does work, you simply press the "OK" button.
Thanks Floyd! That's great to learn and I'm sure I'll use that a lot.
Sponsored