Running tally of VIN #, order date and build date by Ranger5G member (2019 MY)

Paz083

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I didn't think it was dealer stock , I ordered it through the dealer but to my specifications.
Sponsored

Jklein0402

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ranger XLT 4X4, 1999 Ford F-250SD 7.3L 6Spd SuperCab Long-Bed, 05 Suzuki bandit 1200s, 16' Suzuki bandit 1250s
Occupation
Water systems. Rv/ Trailer Transport.
Vehicle Showcase
Update on my order. Blend date of 4/25 and is now awaiting shipment. Estimated delivery of 5/26 woohoo!

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST 2018 F150 Lariat
I know i have the right VIN # 1FTER4FHXKLA32231 and I can see the window sticker when i look it up. I'm wondering why nothing shows up on the Ford Order Tracking site. Dealer just pushed back my delivery date to second week of May. I just wanted to see it for myself and there's no info when i plug in the VIN#. Does anyone have the same issue.
Your truck was produced on the 9th, had the bed liner installed on the 10th and has been awaiting shipping at the plant ever since. No ETA in the system.

Caliope

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger CC 4WD Lariat, 2022 Bronco Sport OB
I am sure this addressed some where, but how long after your order was accepted did you get notified of a build date? Mine was accepted 2wks ago and I still have not received anything.

TGinAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
flagstaffactionshooters.org
Vehicle(s)
Sold '96 Ford Ranger to get a '19 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
Just today the tracking site updated my truck to "In transit". And with the words: "Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built."

Ordered on 11/27/18, this is RIDICULOUS, and I'm NOT a happy camper!!! OVER SIX MONTHS???

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Just today the tracking site updated my truck to "In transit". And with the words: "Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built."

Ordered on 11/27/18, this is RIDICULOUS, and I'm NOT a happy camper!!! OVER SIX MONTHS???
It’s on its way ...

Retire003

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT

Based upon history you can count on the transit time being closer to 21-28 days. Mine went in transit on the 18th and was delivered on 4/17. I was told there was a 7 day delay due to a problem (potential damage) so hopefully yours is sooner. Good luck.

Knaus2019

First Name
Suzanne and Boe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2x4 super cab
Picked ours up today and the wait was worth it. Was not sad to leave the Colorado behind at all.

BIG thank you to Rangerdanger who has given a lot of his time and effort to keep this great forum going along with all the great contributors. Learned a lot right down to asking about the current $500 Ford cash which I do not believe would have gotten if we had not asked.

Safe travels all!!!

mk842766

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 2019 Ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
Well, my delivery date was pushed back a week, now June 2....:punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch:

Pat McGrath

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4X4 XLT Supercrew
Vehicle Showcase
I've only had my truck for 11 days. The engine light came on the first day with me only putting 10 miles on it. I took it to the dealer and they said it was an injector code, so they cleared it and struck it up as an exception and told me if it happened again they would really look into it. Well it came on again at 236 miles I am taking it in tomorrow so I got my fingers crossed it's not a serious problem. Can you say lemon law!!
Sponsored