Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I should of mentioned the xlt was loaded and dealer discounted the lariat by 2 grand
It was cheaper than the one I ordered
Sponsored

mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercab, Nissan Rogue
I ordered the Lariat because it was only 800 more than an XLT that was close in specs/look. XL is a non-starter at this time because can't order with the 8-way adjustable seats which is critical. Upside is I get the LED lighting and leather seating.

Last edited:

Pat McGrath

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4X4 XLT Supercrew
Vehicle Showcase
My Dealer has a 50/50 ratio of Lariats and XLT's but no XLs or STX's

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Ford should treat all its paying customers the same as a matter of business ethics.

I ordered a Lariat because I wanted the key-less entry, push-button start, B&O stereo, high-tech screen with Apply Play, Black Appearance Package with 18 inch wheels, etc. and am willing and able to pay more for them, but I still find it offensive that Lariat owners get treated better in terms of ordering, delivery, etc., which is just plain wrong!

Jata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma
Even XLTs aren't that prevalent on dealers lots right now. It seems that Ford wants to attempt to put everyone in a loaded Lariat first and then worry about the lesser trim levels.
Interesting how the trucks are spread out. My dealer can't get a Lariat! Mine was the first one they have seen and I ordered or 4-months ago. They only have three on the lot a 2wd and 2 4WD XLTs. Mine is also the first one they said was delivered with the spray in bedliner and tow package.

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
I was killing time yesterday and stopped by a different large area dealer to see their inventory. They had about 20 Rangers in stock. About half were XLT's and at least half were 4WD.

UncleBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 2WD in Magnetic
Occupation
Retired
I went with the Lariat because I wanted most all the features. Plus, I wanted the FOB and push button start which wasn't standard on the other trim packages.
Sponsored