Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger CC FX4 ,2012 F250 Lariat FX4, 2017 Shelby GT350, 14 Ford Focus
Occupation
Retire Marine and Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I took my truck in a couple of weeks ago about the discoloration some of us have on the drivers door panel. They put in a warranty claim and it was approved and the new door panel arrived. I went to look at it this morning and it is WORSE than my original. Same discoloration PLUS it had several scratches in the lower plastic area by the storage pocket. They will be sending it back and ordering another.. we shall see.
Sponsored

OP
OP
j0shm1lls

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I took my truck in a couple of weeks ago about the discoloration some of us have on the drivers door panel. They put in a warranty claim and it was approved and the new door panel arrived. I went to look at it this morning and it is WORSE than my original. Same discoloration PLUS it had several scratches in the lower plastic area by the storage pocket. They will be sending it back and ordering another.. we shall see.
That mimics my situation precisely... That reminds me, I need to follow up with them on the replacement's replacement.

mstealth22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
My discoloration was very mild, I think I posted pictures, probably worse on the passenger side, still visible but you did have to get at the right angle and light.

Not sure if I'm just aware now, but it seems like the discoloration is getting worse with time. It seems much more pronounced.

Could this be a stress point of some kind with opening, pulling on door handle? Anyone else think it's getting worse?

MHRanger

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Any follow up on this? I just checked my truck and it has the same discoloration.
Sponsored