• Total voters

mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercab, Nissan Rogue
Got the medium stone. My Dad's 2009 F150 has a similar color interior and has held up well. That's his work truck and he uses it constantly. Just tired of a black interior so wanted a change.
Sponsored

Gray Ghost

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Explorer Sport Trac and 2003 Jeep Wrangler
What color is the carpet...been looking at pics and looks black whether you get medium stone or black interior???

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
I went with medium stone so it gives it more of a two tone appearance inside. I havenā€™t seen many magnetic XLTs with the medium stone interior so I guess mine will be a little different.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I went with medium stone so it gives it more of a two tone appearance inside. I havenā€™t seen many magnetic XLTs with the medium stone interior so I guess mine will be a little different.
I haven't seen many trucks with the medium stone interior period. It seems like the majority of trucks I've seen are ebony seats.

Time will tell if I made a good decision or not - I just thought the ebony would be too hot in the summer.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
What color is the carpet...been looking at pics and looks black whether you get medium stone or black interior???
Carpet is black regardless of seat color

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven't seen many trucks with the medium stone interior period. It seems like the majority of trucks I've seen are ebony seats.

Time will tell if I made a good decision or not - I just thought the ebony would be too hot in the summer.
I'm not sure about the medium stone shade in leather, but in cloth it's actually a shade darker in person then it appears in photos. It likely will stain a little easier then ebony, but then again dark cloth shows more dust so in the end either way some care will need to be taken.

Tommy Oberon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-Max
Vehicle Showcase
I looked at the factory assembly videos and basically the seat and small door insert is the only thing that changes with interior color change. It looked weird with just the light colored seats to me so I chose ebony. My current C- max was stone so time for a change I guess.

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I looked at the factory assembly videos and basically the seat and small door insert is the only thing that changes with interior color change. It looked weird with just the light colored seats to me so I chose ebony. My current C- max was stone so time for a change I guess.
Remember back in the day they would offer several interior colors and the entire interior would be a that color? I think the current trend to only change the seats and a few trim pieces to a different color is just a way to save money. I personally kind of like the two tone look, but the way they are doing interiors these days does seem to be the cheap way out.

Anyone around here remember the bright blue and red interiors they used to do? I remember a friend who had an early 90s Taurus years ago and that thing had a solid green interior! I don't know if I'm ready for the bright interior colors to make a comeback, but things have gotten boring on modern interiors.

Fordstanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 1969 ProStreet Mustang, 94 Lightning, 2019 XLT Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I spec'd the Med Stone for mine. Last car had ebony and just felt like it was boring without contrast. The Stone looks good with the HP Red.

IMG_1339.jpg

mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercab, Nissan Rogue
Remember back in the day they would offer several interior colors and the entire interior would be a that color? I think the current trend to only change the seats and a few trim pieces to a different color is just a way to save money. I personally kind of like the two tone look, but the way they are doing interiors these days does seem to be the cheap way out.

Anyone around here remember the bright blue and red interiors they used to do? I remember a friend who had an early 90s Taurus years ago and that thing had a solid green interior! I don't know if I'm ready for the bright interior colors to make a comeback, but things have gotten boring on modern interiors.
For me The 72 Chevrolet Cheyenne interior is the best looking....ever.

image815136754.jpg

1208cct-06-o-1972-chevrolet-cheyenne-interior~2.jpg

images.jpeg

Caliope

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger CC 4WD Lariat, 2022 Bronco Sport OB

My dad had a yellow '67 Chevy Caprice 4dr that had aqua satin cloth interior, my mom had a candy-apple red Torino "woody" station wagon that had red & black tartan plaid cloth seats. I currently have the stone interior in my '15 Escape Titanium, which includes the carpet as well as the leather seats. I don't have any trouble keeping the interior clean. Since I am the queen of seat covers (I can make 2 custom bucket seat covers from a twin flat sheet), it's hard for me not to cover the leather, but I have resisted so far. However, I made custom carpeted floor mats from latex backed bath rugs that cover the same areas as the Weather Tech mats. I will probably make custom ones for my Ranger when ever it gets built. I bought the rugs at Kohl's last weekend.

BabyTruck

First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Lariat, 501A, FX4, tow, Magnetic Metallic, chrome grill, Truck Cover USA, LineX Bedliner
Occupation
Retired
I just picked up my magnetic super crew Lariat with medium stone seats last week. I drove from the middle of CA to ID to get it. The carpet is black, but the headliner is stone. My explorer had stone seats but black headliner. I like the lightness of the interior with the stone headliner. Love the way the truck drives!!

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2020 Escape AWD Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
I had originally ordered the Medium Stone interior, but i ended up buying my Ranger from a dealer with Ebony. I actually like it better with the contrast stitching on the seats.
Sponsored