Sponsored

Fomocodt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tremor
Occupation
Automotive technician
Id be interested in coming to these meet ups. Im down in the Texas City area, 21 tremor.

OP
OP
TRD-2-Tremor

TRD-2-Tremor

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT Systems Manager
Fox 2.5s all around
Ported throttle body
Ingen CAI
Mishimoto pipes
Mishimoto Intercooler
Rear sway bar
1.25" wheel spacers, 275/55/18s
aFe Downpipe w/cat
Unleashed tuned w/Ngauge
MRBP 3" exhaust
Leer bed cover

Im sure Im missing something
Dayyyuum!!! Very nice updates. A few on your list that I’m looking to do as well! Love it. Hope I get the chance to check it out in person.

Id be interested in coming to these meet ups. Im down in the Texas City area, 21 tremor.
Absolutely!! I’ll be posting updates here! If I get enough people I may do a Facebook group.

OP
OP
TRD-2-Tremor

TRD-2-Tremor

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Systems Manager
I'm in Houston, with a Ranger and me name is also Bret... This has the potential to become confusing... ?
I am located in Houston as well!

2020 FX4 XLT
Jersey Village here with a 2019 Lariat
I’m in spring. There is a Facebook group ‘Texas 2019+ ford ranger club” that originally was Houston-focused
Im down in Alvin, 19 2wd Lariat with a few mods.
Gentleman!! This Saturday October 23rd from 11am-4pm HTX Toyota’s has a huge meet planned. The last time we had a meet at this same location we had over 200 vehicle come out.

Well this time I’ll be in the Ranger haha I’d love to see all of you or atleast some. I think it will be fun. There is over 45 vendors for this event, there will be food trucks, music, and free entry raffles to win a charcoal grill and a washer and dryer set (I know lmao a washer and dryer at a car meet) that a sponsor threw in.

I will be there at 8am to setup. Details below.
5823816B-5794-46F2-B3C0-03B828C2DA32.jpeg

6587ECD2-62B1-4F09-A4DE-C359C773E711.jpeg

OP
OP
TRD-2-Tremor

TRD-2-Tremor

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Systems Manager
OP
OP
TRD-2-Tremor

TRD-2-Tremor

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Systems Manager
Spring Branch area, and 2wd Lariat with the e-locker.

2020 FX4 XLT
I’m in spring. There is a Facebook group ‘Texas 2019+ ford ranger club” that originally was Houston-focused
New owner here in Montrose.
Humble, Tx 2020 fx2 with e locker
Whats up gentlemen!! Ive created a new Instagram account for the Group. If you have IG please go look it up and follow. Its under TRC.Texas_Ranger_Coalition If you dont have Instagram, but you have facebook. Look up the same name in Facebook Groups.

If I can get this rolling, I will work on club merch and decals. Once i have my first 10 (we are at 9 including me) You all will be the "founding fathers" lol.
Then we can really get rolling. I'll like the opportunity to meet all of you as well.

OP
OP
TRD-2-Tremor

TRD-2-Tremor

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Systems Manager
Gotcha! Thanks Michael!!!

underhill77

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 super crew Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Whats up gentlemen!! Ive created a new Instagram account for the Group. If you have IG please go look it up and follow. Its under TRC.Texas_Ranger_Coalition If you dont have Instagram, but you have facebook. Look up the same name in Facebook Groups.

If I can get this rolling, I will work on club merch and decals. Once i have my first 10 (we are at 9 including me) You all will be the "founding fathers" lol.
Then we can really get rolling. I'll like the opportunity to meet all of you as well.
Austin Texas here

OP
OP
TRD-2-Tremor

TRD-2-Tremor

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Systems Manager
Hey Guys!!! Good news. I was able to work a Deal with BilleBars and get a discount code through the end of the year.

If you're looking for a quality bed rack and also one that works in conjunction with your tonneau covers. BilleBars has you covered.

Use code BRETT10 at checkout. This code give me no discounts or affiliation. It will increase the chances of additional deal depending on how much its used.

OP
OP
TRD-2-Tremor

TRD-2-Tremor

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Systems Manager
Spring Branch area, and 2wd Lariat with the e-locker.

2020 FX4 XLT
New owner here in Montrose.
Humble, Tx 2020 fx2 with e locker
Gentelmen!! There is going to be a large meet on Saturday April 9th from 11am-2pm
Address is: 4233 Del Bello BLVD Manvel, TX 77578

There is going to be a lot oy Toyotas and jeeps at this event. I want to round up all you guys and other ranger owners as well.

There will be vendors, giveaways, food, and a DJ on site. Parking lot is huge. I have done a few meets at this location and they are always awesome. Lost of badass rigs for off-road and overland builds as well.

I created a Facebook event and i am going to post it to the instagram page as well. Let me know if you can join!

OP
OP
TRD-2-Tremor

TRD-2-Tremor

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Systems Manager
Gentelmen!! There is going to be a large meet on Saturday April 9th from 11am-2pm
Address is: 4233 Del Bello BLVD Manvel, TX 77578

There is going to be a lot oy Toyotas and jeeps at this event. I want to round up all you guys and other ranger owners as well.

There will be vendors, giveaways, food, and a DJ on site. Parking lot is huge. I have done a few meets at this location and they are always awesome. Lost of badass rigs for off-road and overland builds as well.

I created a Facebook event and i am going to post it to the instagram page as well. Let me know if you can join!
@Cabose-1 I see your in Texas. Check out my previous post and come hang out. ^^^
Sponsored