Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger CC FX4 ,2012 F250 Lariat FX4, 2017 Shelby GT350, 14 Ford Focus
Occupation
Retire Marine and Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Any one have any updates on the $95 US version of the switch panel? Latest I heard was soon and the last email I got was stated 2 weeks.. welllll today is 2 weeks. Just curious. I'm anxious to install my brake controller.

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase

Jrye22

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Just order one from Australia... that's what I did:idea:
What site did you order from Australia on?their main site only allows me to put an Australia address

oggvorbis

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Did you receive it already? And do you know if they offer custom switches like the lightforce site?
Yeah, I received it less than a week after ordering it here in Los Angeles. I was the one who did the original write up when I used it to install my trailer brake controller switch about a month ago. They're a distributor for Lightforce Australia so they've got all the standard switches. For custom, you might have to contact lightforce directly. I ordered a standard switch for a lightbar from them, since I know I'll have one eventually.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/lightforce-switch-faschia.1908/

https://www.ozautoelectrics.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=CBSWTY2

Jrye22

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I was emailing back and fourth with lightforce Australia basically I sent them my order and was told that they are getting an order together to ship to the us warehouse about 2-3 weeks from now since I needed all custom switches they will be filling my order as if I ordered from them and adding it in to the rest of the shipment

ulev1st

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Like others, I am interested on any updates about the switch fascia that was for the US market Rangers. I just received an email saying TOMORROW is the day and they are updating their website to reflect this! YAAAAY!

Last edited:

earsmccoy

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Screw XLT FX4 Sport Package & 2016 F-150 Super Crew FX4
Like others, I am interested on any updates about the switch fascia that was for the US market Rangers. I just received an email saying TOMORROW is the day and they are updating their website to reflect this! YAAAAY!
I emailed them about a week ago and they told me it would be about a week. Then, yesterday morning I recieved this email from them,

"Hey Matthew,

We do not have them here yet – we are waiting on our stock to come in from Australia, If you want I can get it on order for you and have it here pretty quick. Let me know and Ill get right on it"

I emailed them right back and told them I was very interested and wanted to get one ordered asap...... never emailed me back.

ulev1st

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Well the email I got yesterday that said TODAY was the day.. I called and left 2 message with no return calls..I am waiting on this to do my auto stop start and my brake controller. I sure hope they release them soon.
Sponsored