Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I've been using mine to run HVAC service calls and installs since I bought it. Owned truck for 10 days, started at 15 miles have 1,432 on it currently and loving it everyday. One of these days I'll not be running around like a mad man and will snap some pics of it loaded down with tools and equipment. So far heaviest load I've had was a 5 ton heat pump, install tools and supplies weighing probably 650-700 lbs total. Ranger hauled it like it wasn't there

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Works Hard - Plays Hard

I built up my SCAB to be able to handle my needs as a contractor during the week while also getting me to the cottage, ski hills and mountain biking trails on the weekends.

My quick and simple rear seat delete, fibreglass canopy and Rhino Rack platform make that all possible.

With my rear seats out, I get get all this...

IMG_1617.JPG

In this...

IMG_1073.JPG

See for yourself...

IMG_1612.JPG

IMG_1611.JPG

IMG_1615.JPG

The DeWALT cases stack and lock to each other, so it's super stable. These 15 tool cases can accommodate most of the tools I need on a regular basis.

Link to this mod: 2019 SCAB Rear Seat Delete

That leaves the secure and dry 6' bed free for my table saw and stand, mitre saw and stand, saw horses, shop vac, compressor, and a larger, wheeled tool tote for specialty tools.

Ladders and folding work platforms are easily fastened to the Rhino Rack when needed.

IMG_1362.JPG

IMG_1619.JPG

Last edited:

Rviator

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A 2019 Ford Ranger of course, and a 2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
Occupation
retired aerospace engineer
Vehicle Showcase
One of my neighborhood's security vehicles. You can just see the roof mounted light bar.
Suprising how small they've gotten over the years.

Ranger Security.jpeg
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc