New Ranger Flat Towing?

1551retired

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Great news! I called Blue Ox this morning and was told that a 2019 Ranger was coming in this morning for baseplate fitting. They should have it fitted by Friday and it will take 4 to 6 weeks for production. The gentleman told me it should be available for purchase by late April. I'll probably order a Lariat the first of May.
Sponsored

Tumbleweed

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Ordering my BlueOx base plate and tow bar. I called BlueOx and the installation of the baseplate is relatively easy. Remove the tow hooks on the ranger and use the 2pc. baseplates supplied. You will only have to remove the guard and plastic deflector under the bumper is what I am told.

Pete Warfield

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SX4
Ordering my BlueOx base plate and tow bar. I called BlueOx and the installation of the baseplate is relatively easy. Remove the tow hooks on the ranger and use the 2pc. baseplates supplied. You will only have to remove the guard and plastic deflector under the bumper is what I am told.
Yes I’m going with blue ox as well. I plan to have my Ranger Lariat towable by end of April, I will respond then with any info I gain from my install then. Great info here.
Sponsored