Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue Lariat Ranger
Occupation
USMC Retired, Ford Transporter driver.
Vehicle Showcase
You guys have awesome looking trucks, but my wait is killing me, my truck is scheduled for next Monday, talk about someone chomping at the bit!!!

AliB

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
You guys have awesome looking trucks, but my wait is killing me, my truck is scheduled for next Monday, talk about someone chomping at the bit!!!
I waited 3 weeks to get it shipped from NJ to OH. Trucking company screwing around, I was not a happy female.

Bob Larimore

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I waited 3 weeks to get it shipped from NJ to OH. Trucking company screwing around, I was not a happy female.
NJ to Ohio, you would think they would have dropped it off at a closer auto hub. Supposedly CSX hauls autos east of the Mississippi and has something like 28 auto hubs according to Wikipedia, (grain of salt), rail it all the way to Jersey from Wayne MI then truck it back to Ohio, I see your frustration!
At least a lot of us with build dates next week are starting to see window stickers so there is hope!

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase

FLEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew
Vehicle Showcase

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm, I wonder if it stops in JAX or Orlando to get to Daytona? I'd guess JAX then I-95 SB?
Yeah it's interesting when you plug in the addresses on Google maps and see where some of the lots are located. I figure my truck went through 1 of 4 lots in Jacksonville. Still being reflected as "in transit" to the dealer in Lake City. Originally a 2/18-2/24 delivery window. Changed to 3/3-3-9. Told the general manager of the store here that locked it down for me that it wouldn't surprise me if that window moved again. Has to be related to a lack of transport truck capacity to the dealers. That's the only thing I can think of. My truck was released for shipping almost a month ago.

AliB

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
NJ to Ohio, you would think they would have dropped it off at a closer auto hub. Supposedly CSX hauls autos east of the Mississippi and has something like 28 auto hubs according to Wikipedia, (grain of salt), rail it all the way to Jersey from Wayne MI then truck it back to Ohio, I see your frustration!
At least a lot of us with build dates next week are starting to see window stickers so there is hope!
My trip into the dealer was a muli-stage event. Ist day they found one in Miamisburg, dealer would not work with my local dealer. So the next day they located one in NJ with all the options I wanted and a dealer willing to work with my local dealership. So then it was to ship the following week, then the next and it finally did the 3rd week. The trucking company kept putting it off on the shipping. I had a co worker check on it twice, (employed by the Big Blue Oval FYI) it kept listing as being in NJ. Got a surprise message at work it came in last Thursday and got out of work half a day to pick it up. Also took half a day Friday to drive it and spend time with the hubby.

Bob Larimore

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
Just a shot from yesterday. Finished the pin stripe on the driver's side before it got dark. Still have the passenger side to do tonight.

Ranger-TexasRH.jpg

Last edited: