Randy2400h

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Sport FX4, 2015 Ford Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone seen any programmer tools being offered to correct the speedo/odometer?

I know there are several aftermarket tuners for the F-150 like Rough Country and Hypertech, that offer a $200 tuner that can make the correction for new tire sizes.
Sponsored

Last edited:

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I feel like this truck is just to new. I bet we will see a lot of stuff coming out in the next 12 months.

OP
OP
Randy2400h

Randy2400h

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Sport FX4, 2015 Ford Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I feel like this truck is just to new. I bet we will see a lot of stuff coming out in the next 12 months.
I bought an N-Gauge tuner from 5-star Tuning that will supposedly be able to correct my speedo. 5-Star was waiting on N-Gauge to provide a firmware update to support the ‘19 Ranger so they can provide their tunes for the truck. Looks like 5-Star just updated their website, it’s no longer showing “pre-order” for the tuning package which hopefully means they have the firmware upgrade available now. Hopefully I’ll have an answer soon.

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I bought an N-Gauge tuner from 5-star Tuning that will supposedly be able to correct my speedo. 5-Star was waiting on N-Gauge to provide a firmware update to support the ‘19 Ranger so they can provide their tunes for the truck. Looks like 5-Star just updated their website, it’s no longer showing “pre-order” for the tuning package which hopefully means they have the firmware upgrade available now. Hopefully I’ll have an answer soon.
Awesome, please keep me posted.
Sponsored