First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
I work in county government. Our voting registration office was getting rid of old ballot boxes, so I snagged a couple. Now I gotta figure something to build out of them. My first thought was that I kinda wished I didn't already have a swing box. I would fab some swing boxes out of them. Thoughts?
IMG_5182.jpg

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Cleared the driveway before the next storm tonight. Part of our local deer herd went by shortly after.

That's 54" next to my wife and expecting another couple feet the next ten days.

48 snow and deer.jpg

54 snow.jpg

walkway 021521.jpg
I love seeing your pictures! You live in such a beautiful area. Boy, is that an amazing amount of snow! :shock: :)

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
I love seeing your pictures! You live in such a beautiful area. Boy, is that an amazing amount of snow! :shock: :)
Thanks, we feel blessed to live where there are four seasons. I love the snow even though it is hard work to keep it cleared! Skiing makes up for it. Have gotten another 11" since then and now over 12 feet for the season...avg is 138". We get about 20" down in the city.

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
I work in county government. Our voting registration office was getting rid of old ballot boxes, so I snagged a couple. Now I gotta figure something to build out of them. My first thought was that I kinda wished I didn't already have a swing box. I would fab some swing boxes out of them. Thoughts?
IMG_5182.jpg
Who were they full of votes for? ;)

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
Since I do not have gutters on the front of my house, as the snow slides down the metal roof it gradually curls under itself during the day and then re-freezes at night. This causes the icicles to point at the house. They haven't grown to where they touch the windows yet.

icicles.jpg

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

I got a personal tour of the Davis Monthan famous boneyard. This was a one on tour in my little 2007 Ford Ranger by the former commanding officer of the boneyard, Col. Don R. (retired). This is something that the general public cannot do and has no access to see, much less photograph. There is a bus tour from the Pima Air and Space Museum, but you only see tiny bit of the boneyard. I got to walk around the planes and up into the big C5As. Watched a B52 being destroyed for the Russian agreement to limit the 52s. They use a huge blade to break the planes spine, then leave it for a few days for the Russian Spy satelite to verify... Quite a day for me to sit in the cockpit of an F16 as well! Took most of the day to tour. Scary was the tankers that sprayed Agent Orange in Vietnam. These planes are off limit to everyone but mechanical robuts...they are to be burried in a huge clay lined pit...not sure about this but this is the plan approved by the county...

Here are a few of the pictures.

Boneyard1.jpg
Boneyard2.jpg
Boneyard3.jpg
Boneyard4.jpg
Boneyard5.jpg

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

...Scary was the tankers that sprayed Agent Orange in Vietnam. These planes are off limit to everyone but mechanical robuts...they are to be burried in a huge clay lined pit...not sure about this but this is the plan approved by the county...

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Scary stuff that AO, still killing many of vets & indigenous! Think the only way to cleanse for certain would be falling into the sun! Bet those planes/parts will still be a killer long after atomic fuel rods went to 0 on a geiger counter.

Otherwise, what a unique experience Phil, glad you got to see that in person and "play" with a few of the toys.

Last edited:

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
Hi Folks,

I got a personal tour of the Davis Monthan famous boneyard. This was a one on tour in my little 2007 Ford Ranger by the former commanding officer of the boneyard, Col. Don R. (retired). This is something that the general public cannot do and has no access to see, much less photograph. There is a bus tour from the Pima Air and Space Museum, but you only see tiny bit of the boneyard. I got to walk around the planes and up into the big C5As. Watched a B52 being destroyed for the Russian agreement to limit the 52s. They use a huge blade to break the planes spine, then leave it for a few days for the Russian Spy satelite to verify... Quite a day for me to sit in the cockpit of an F16 as well! Took most of the day to tour. Scary was the tankers that sprayed Agent Orange in Vietnam. These planes are off limit to everyone but mechanical robuts...they are to be burried in a huge clay lined pit...not sure about this but this is the plan approved by the county...

Here are a few of the pictures.

Boneyard1.jpg
Boneyard2.jpg
Boneyard3.jpg
Boneyard4.jpg
Boneyard5.jpg

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Good stuff, Phil.

Take a tour with Google

Simply mindboggling how many plane carcasses are out there.
Sponsored