Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
For those with the leveling kit, can you verify it does not affect any of the stock sensors or their functionality (lane keeping / forward sensing system / auto bright lights / pre-collision alert-assist). I'm interested in this, but don't want it to interfere with that stuff. Thanks!

chuck stein

First Name
chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma-now-gone
At quik glance, the ICON set for front along with a set of Alcan leafs and Bilstein shocks for the rear seems like a decent "low cost" option to get some proper lift. Do not use lift blocks in the rear.

For those with the leveling kit, can you verify it does not affect any of the stock sensors or their functionality (lane keeping / forward sensing system / auto bright lights / pre-collision alert-assist). I'm interested in this, but don't want it to interfere with that stuff. Thanks!
Lifting can in fact change the items you mention. Depending on how much lift you may need to re-aim headlamps (if possible). How much impact there is I cannot tell you for sure.

Randy2400h

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Sport FX4, 2015 Ford Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Here are a couple pics during the day. Since the Rough Country level kit did the job for now, I decided to cancel my Icon order and wait to see what all the other Lift/Suspension companies bring to the table.
Kk8Q067pxGgT-hxCiJSF1-6AwSZ0mmi1icKXXYjHWie4Lw2eS4WBBqsaW7dtcwUH0f-ellMBnKzZZJq1F=w2444-h1832-no.jpg

8cuDtJCqbcw4wJU_ThiSv71GPdkco69yRY0T6HNp5WARmBKQtewEyGaQYLp5DH5UmsNd_QAv4-eFVa9Sa=w2444-h1832-no.jpg

_RoXDY5-kHZBvuJmKa_YpIiJX_NV4OF9CS4MvimlLrm_Zhg8fP4uA6KidwrU4PWKbB-NJ8OGNCmUXzQgy=w2444-h1832-no.jpg
Did you have to perform any front suspension adjustments/alignments after installing the RC leveling kit? I have it on order myself, just trying to get an idea of how much time I need for the install.

earsmccoy

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Screw XLT FX4 Sport Package & 2016 F-150 Super Crew FX4
Did you have to perform any front suspension adjustments/alignments after installing the RC leveling kit? I have it on order myself, just trying to get an idea of how much time I need for the install.
The install doesn't take long at all. pressing the splined studs into the spacer is kind of a pain but with a vice or a couple of long wrenches, you'll get them pressed. As with any suspension adjustment/modifications, you will need to get an alignment done after the install.

Last edited:

earsmccoy

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Screw XLT FX4 Sport Package & 2016 F-150 Super Crew FX4
For me, everything still works as designed. I have used adaptive CC just about every day since putting on the level kit and tires.

Randy2400h

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The install doesn't take long at all. pressing the splined studs into the spacer is kid of a pain but with a vice or a couple of long wrenches, you'll get them pressed. As with any suspension adjustment/modifications, you will need to get an alignment done after the install.
Ok, cool. I found RC’s instruction pdf file on the product webpage. I will of course get a full laser alignment, I just didn’t know if they told you how much adjustment was needed. I’ve done a larger lift install in the past, and I actually did a manual alignment (the old fashioned way), making modest adjustments. Anyway, I took it in for a laser alignment and when I when I picked up the vehicle they said, “we literally made zero adjustments, everything was aligned.” They still took my money of course. I thought I was just doing a rough alignment to make it drivable, apparently I’m kind of good at it.

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
For me, everything still works as designed. I have used adaptive CC just about every day since putting on the level kit and tires.
Sweet thanks for the answer!

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase

Randy2400h

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
These guys have ridiculously good quality in their kits. For a modest 3” lift, it should basically be a leveling kit (top of the strut spacer) in the front and a + one inch block for the leaf spring pack in the back. If you check out their site they do a great job of including everything you truly need to lift the stock suspension while retaining full functionality, including little things like drop brackets for brake lines, etc. The parts are just overbuilt to ensure they won’t fail.

rduvall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
I'm guessing that's another spacer lift?
ReadyLift SST kits are usually mid-tier kits with spacers and front Upper Control Arms. Anything over the 2.5" mark on the Ranger starts to take the UCA joint out of optimal flex range. The only other way to correct those angles is with optimized UCAs or new optimized knuckles. UCAs are cheaper to make and easier to install.