Interior pictures at night - anyone have any?

Mark W

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I have searched the web and this forum ut can't find any pictures of the dash at night. Would be nice to see what the Ranger is going to look like.

I have a build date of March 13 and a delivery date of April 7th. Getting anxious.

Mark
Sponsored

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
If nobody gets one before later on, I'll grab a couple pictures for you once I get home tonight.

OP
OP

Mark W

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
If nobody gets one before later on, I'll grab a couple pictures for you once I get home tonight.
Thank you. Looks like we both got the same color truck - magnetic. What color interior did you go with? I went with Stone figuring time to try something other than black

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you. Looks like we both got the same color truck - magnetic. What color interior did you go with? I went with Stone figuring time to try something other than black
I got black. Too afraid to go with light colors with kids. :)

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
I grabbed one on the way to work this morning. Sorry, not the best pic, but the best I could do while creeping along.

IMG_4493.jpeg

technological_marvel

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shadow Black Ranger LARIAT FX4
I grabbed one on the way to work this morning. Sorry, not the best pic, but the best I could do while creeping along.

IMG_4493.jpeg
What is the second needle on your tach for? I've only seen the 500a/501a Dash which has the digital screens on either side, no physical tach.

edit: nevermind, looking closer I can see it's the temp gauge.

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
What is the second needle on your tach for? I've only seen the 500a/501a Dash which has the digital screens on either side, no physical tach.

edit: nevermind, looking closer I can see it's the temp gauge.
Yup, it's a coolant gauge.

My wife has the instrumentation on her Ford with the screens on either side of the speedo and I am not really a fan (no offense to anyone who has it).

In order to see the tach, you have to cycle the left screen to show a tiny little tach bar that is pretty illegible or a smaller circular digital speedo that is kinda ugly. Pretty much any screen display that is available on the left screen of the Lariats is available in the center screen on the Rangers with the physical gauges.

Also, the screen on the right side serves very little purpose (just shows the static entertainment / phone info that is replicated on the main screen on the console).

I don't know. I guess I just like physical gauges for the main stuff (speedo / tach).

OP
OP

Mark W

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

IMG_4493.jpeg
Great picture - thank you. Looks nice. It is rather funny that no pictures of the interior at night can be found anywhere on the interweb.

Mark

Sarge104

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
19 FR, 13 VB, 95 GS MH, 00 HE
Occupation
County Cemetery District, SAR volunteer

BKrantz

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Can Some one Take a Picture of the Lariat Please
I took a couple this evening showing a couple of the options. The first one shows the tach, lane keeping,fuel and temp on the left side. The second shows the mpg, lane keeping, and fuel.
instrumentpanel1.jpg
Instrumentpanel2.jpg

OP
OP

Mark W

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I took a couple this evening showing a couple of the options. The first one shows the tach, lane keeping,fuel and temp on the left side. The second shows the mpg, lane keeping, and fuel.
instrumentpanel1.jpg
Instrumentpanel2.jpg
Thanks for the pics. Still waiting for my Ranger. Supposed to be here today and surprise surprise it isn’t. Hopefully soon

Mark