Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
Just a minor change to the STX logo.

oldstyle.jpg
newstyle.jpg
Looks good. I changed out mine too. I didn't care for the red FX, but your flag motif looks good.

IMG_2191.JPG
IMG_3617.JPG

Rich Elliott

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Shadow Black 4X4
Occupation
Retired US Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good. I changed out mine too. I didn't care for the red FX, but your flag motif looks good.

IMG_2191.JPG
IMG_3617.JPG
How did you guys change those? I wanted to change mine but the guy I talked to just stopped talking.

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
How did you guys change those? I wanted to change mine but the guy I talked to just stopped talking.
Run a piece of blue painters tape just above or below the old decals, unless you want to change the location. Then heat them up a bit with a hairdryer and they peel off in one piece. Clean area. Apply the new decals using the wet method. Squeegee the excess water and let dry. Decals can be found on either ebay or Amazon. Pretty easy to do.

Last edited:

Rich Elliott

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Shadow Black 4X4
Occupation
Retired US Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Run a piece of blue painters tape just above or below the old decals, unless you want to change the location. Then heat them up a bit with a hairdryer and they peel off in one piece. Clean area. Apply the new decals using the wet method. Squeegee the excess water and let dry. Decals can be found on either ebay of Amazon. Pretty easy to do.
I see, I was looking for the sport decal with more red on it, a custom designed decal.

19Bluecrew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Supercrew Ranger
Occupation
Houseboy
My STX decals came off all in one piece and left no residue. Didn’t even use heat! Got super lucky ?
F9871D0A-BB90-479A-8394-4BAFD6F6BAD1.jpeg

Last edited: