First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger
Occupation
Sales
WOW! I was just talking to someone the other day and was asking if he knew if anybody had done a solid front end on one of these yet. I'm excited to see how your truck turns out!
I've searched high and low on the internet looking for ideas, and I haven't been able to find anyone that has done it yet. Dana Spicer did a right hand drive Ranger t6 diesel, but there is very little info on it.
Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
That is awesome! Props on keeping the (rear at least) crash bars. That'll make sure the Green Eyed Monster twists that knife on all us IFS boys when we see it.

I know the chassis aren't exactly the same, Bronco is the next generation Ranger frame, but somebody should post a link for the boys over at Bronco6g. There are already folks over there contemplating it.

@AzScorpion?

While you're there remind them that SAS does NOT refer to a "mythical" creature or option package.

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I've searched high and low on the internet looking for ideas, and I haven't been able to find anyone that has done it yet. Dana Spicer did a right hand drive Ranger t6 diesel, but there is very little info on it.
I wonder if you might be able to pick up any ideas from any of the Taco boys that have done solid swaps? I know we're talking totally different vehicles, but similar style platforms. This truck is what comes to mind:

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Great project Travis ! Cool to resurrect a salvaged Ranger 5G I love doing that kind of work. I took a 1980 Ford Courier (in 1980) and made it a 4x4 in 6 weeks time. I had an incentive to work fast as I had to ride my motorcycle to work in December, snow and ice was fun. Oh those days of being young and dumb. Good luck with your project. Bret
IMG_0056.JPG
IMG_0058.JPG

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That is awesome! Props on keeping the (rear at least) crash bars. That'll make sure the Green Eyed Monster twists that knife on all us IFS boys when we see it.

I know the chassis aren't exactly the same, Bronco is the next generation Ranger frame, but somebody should post a link for the boys over at Bronco6g. There are already folks over there contemplating it.

@AzScorpion?

While you're there remind them that SAS does NOT refer to a "mythical" creature or option package.
What a great build! They still have plenty of time before anyone gets theirs, I'll link it when it's a little more complete.

What do you mean SAS isn't real?

SAS American Flag.jpg

OP
OP
87stang616

87stang616

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger
Occupation
Sales
I wonder if you might be able to pick up any ideas from any of the Taco boys that have done solid swaps? I know we're talking totally different vehicles, but similar style platforms. This truck is what comes to mind:
Thanks for the video, definitely good info on it. For the most part, I have the basics figured out now.

OP
OP
87stang616

87stang616

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger
Occupation
Sales
Great project Travis ! Cool to resurrect a salvaged Ranger 5G I love doing that kind of work. I took a 1980 Ford Courier (in 1980) and made it a 4x4 in 6 weeks time. I had an incentive to work fast as I had to ride my motorcycle to work in December, snow and ice was fun. Oh those days of being young and dumb. Good luck with your project. Bret
IMG_0056.JPG
IMG_0058.JPG
Very cool, I like it!

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
What a great build! They still have plenty of time before anyone gets theirs, I'll link it when it's a little more complete.

What do you mean SAS isn't real?

SAS American Flag.jpg
I lean towards believer. But need more proof. Kinda like Jesus?

Jesusquatch?

Did that go to far?

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Did the exhaust hurt the manifold being pushed up that hard?