First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2002 Ranger Edge
Occupation
Traffic Signal Technician
I'm not liking the red in the decals either but like others have said if you don't really like it you can peel it off. I took off the red accented "Sport 4x4" right off of my Ranger. Same thing when I bought my new Yamaha Waverunner. Ever see how many decals are on jet skis these days? Ridiculous...
Sponsored

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 2020 Fleetwood Bounder 35P
Occupation
Retired
I just joined the forum a few days ago but I'm surprised by all of the comments about the graphics. On this very forum way back on September 14, someone posted the 2021 Ranger order guide and it clearly shows the "Tremor body side and hood graphic" (option 47z) as an optional feature. I wasn't a fan of these body graphics the day Ford announced the Tremor package but I LOVE the truck itself!

Further, if you go to Edmunds.com and use the build and price for the 21 Ranger, you'll see it's a $750 option. No need to fire up our hot air guns to remove anything, unless you don't want the rear of the box to say "TREMOR"!

If this info has changed, I'd love to know. Can't wait to actually see one in person.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
I dont mind the red and black, I dont like the blue. ?

Reactions: Doc

ElSolo

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford XLT, Lightning Blue, FX2 pkg, 301A pkg, Tow pkg.
It looks to sit more level than the current batch of Rangers, which I like. Anyone know the wheel & tire specs? Also curious to know if it has the same crash bars as current Ranger or if they’re modified to fit what look like bigger tires. Honestly, I love the stance on this truck. I’d like to mimic it on my XLT if possible when I upgrade my tires.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
It looks to sit more level than the current batch of Rangers, which I like. Anyone know the wheel & tire specs? Also curious to know if it has the same crash bars as current Ranger or if they’re modified to fit what look like bigger tires. Honestly, I love the stance on this truck. I’d like to mimic it on my XLT if possible when I upgrade my tires.
It does look more level than the current batch. The advertising mentions that the suspension is "lifted" and also mentions additional leaf springs but does not give much in the way of specifics as far as leveling and/or lifting are concerned. (Are they lifting front and rear equally? Are they leveling the front upward and leaving the rear alone? It looks more level, but is it really?) I would love to hear about these issues as soon as the Tremors are available and members start buying them.

Last edited:

2.7EcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Screw
Not a fan of the decals.
Agree. The decals would be a lot better by simply removing the "red" (pink??) stripe and leaving the gray. I also feel like Ford should have really pushed the aftermarket for a front torsen/tru trac mechanical limited slip diff.

2.7EcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Screw
Tires are 265/70-17 (31.6" aka 32" )General Grabber ATX. They fit fine without a lift, so crash bars should be same. Press release doesn't give a ton of specifics, but does list some.

Ranger Tremor press release

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
I agree, the grey maybe white. Too much red on the blue. I plan on getting rid of my red FX4 decals next spring. Decals in general are a bit much. I guess each to his own taste, I like more subtle.
I got rid of my Red FX4 and went with more subtle ones.

IMG_6237.JPG

IMG-5789.JPG

ElSolo

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford XLT, Lightning Blue, FX2 pkg, 301A pkg, Tow pkg.
Tires are 265/70-17 (31.6" aka 32" )General Grabber ATX. They fit fine without a lift, so crash bars should be same. Press release doesn't give a ton of specifics, but does list some.

Ranger Tremor press release
Thanks! Isn't the the same size as the stock tires I got with the FX package (granted, mine are Hankook Dynapros). But these look bigger. Does that mean that these'll fit in my truck now without a level or any mods to the stock crash bars?

painter1

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ZX2, F350
Here's the Tremor pack in Velocity Blue and Cactus gray. Pics taken by some factory folks.
Great find, thx for posting.

I just joined the forum a few days ago but I'm surprised by all of the comments about the graphics. On this very forum way back on September 14, someone posted the 2021 Ranger order guide and it clearly shows the "Tremor body side and hood graphic" (option 47z) as an optional feature. I wasn't a fan of these body graphics the day Ford announced the Tremor package but I LOVE the truck itself!

Further, if you go to Edmunds.com and use the build and price for the 21 Ranger, you'll see it's a $750 option. No need to fire up our hot air guns to remove anything, unless you don't want the rear of the box to say "TREMOR"!
Good to note. Anyone who buys thinking Tremor is only a graphics pkg should be in for a pleasant surprise :p

But also... I expect some dealers will order stock with the deecals - to catch attention - and seeing as many buy off the lot, yah, may be some heat gun action required.

Except on the white, which might be popular :ninja:

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FX4 Level 2
Occupation
Tech
It does look more level than the current batch. The advertising mentions that the suspension is "lifted" and also mentions additional leaf springs but does not give much in the way of specifics as far as leveling and/or lifting are concerned. (Are they lifting front and rear equally? Are they leveling the front upward and leaving the rear alone? It looks more level, but is it really?) I would love to hear about these issues as soon as the Tremors are available and members start buying them.
"Tremor starts with a lifted suspension, redesigned front knuckles and 32-inch Continental General Grabber™ A/TX all-terrain tires on new 17-inch Magnetic-painted wheels that combine to deliver 9.7 inches of ground clearance – 0.8 inches more than the base Ranger SuperCrew 4x4.

FOX™ 2.0 monotube dampers with rear piggyback reservoirs and hydraulic rebound stops are tuned for a comfortable ride on pavement while offering control over severe terrain. The shocks are specially tuned with progressive rebound end zone damping to support vehicle control where the pavement ends. Front and rear springs are tuned for greater off-road composure. A multi-leaf rear spring setup enables increased wheel travel. Anti-roll bar stiffness has been reduced to minimize disruption over rough terrain and improve comfort off-road.

mustang marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger stx sabertooth , 04 stang ragtop 40th anvrs. , 66 stang fastback 2 plus 2
Occupation
A happy retired guy
The mechanics sound good but the Tremor stripes detract from the beautiful lines of the Ranger . They make the truck look too square so for me it would be stripe delete . Those things looked good in the 80s .

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
"Tremor starts with a lifted suspension, redesigned front knuckles and 32-inch Continental General Grabber™ A/TX all-terrain tires on new 17-inch Magnetic-painted wheels that combine to deliver 9.7 inches of ground clearance – 0.8 inches more than the base Ranger SuperCrew 4x4.

FOX™ 2.0 monotube dampers with rear piggyback reservoirs and hydraulic rebound stops are tuned for a comfortable ride on pavement while offering control over severe terrain. The shocks are specially tuned with progressive rebound end zone damping to support vehicle control where the pavement ends. Front and rear springs are tuned for greater off-road composure. A multi-leaf rear spring setup enables increased wheel travel. Anti-roll bar stiffness has been reduced to minimize disruption over rough terrain and improve comfort off-road.
Hey, Mike, thanks for your help. I had seen this material, and I may not be understanding it correctly, but what I want to know is, does Ford lift the front and back of the Tremor equally (compared to stock), or are they just levelling the front upward, leaving the back at stock height?

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FX4 Level 2
Occupation
Tech
Hey, Mike, thanks for your help. I had seen this material, and I may not be understanding it correctly, but what I want to know is, does Ford lift the front and back of the Tremor equally (compared to stock), or are they just levelling the front upward, leaving the back at stock height?
The actual approach and departure angle changes are marginal. They changed spring rates. Added fox shocks and lightened swaybar rates. The lift is negligible. Basically leveled.

I am currently shopping new Broncos vs new Tremor vs used builds on Extended Kings /long travel.

I need an FX4 base for terrain management. I like vinyl floors on xl trucks....... May build a CPO?
Sponsored