Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Image from iOS (8).jpg

Got the new RTR wheels on today - RTR vents getting installed later along with some GoRino steps this weekend - will get better updated photos soon
Tyler that's one hell of an incline.?

mountainmerit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
Happy to sign on to this thread. My '20 is exactly the truck in the show pics on page one. LB color, Lariat, 501A, 18" OEM wheels, trailer/tow, Magnetic/Sport appearance accents

Bed was sprayed yesterday, Pace Edwards FMJ Explorer tonneau is going on tomorrow, then I'll measure the rail locations for a custom rack we'll fab at my job for my RTT. Kuat swing-away and Sherpa 2.0 on the receiver for the bikes. Don't plan on going too crazy with an aftermarket-heavy build, but open on adding stuff along the way based on the way we end up using it.

It'll for sure be on forest roads, 4x4 only roads, any number of forest/beach camping situations, mtb basecamp in NF/BLM land. Looking forward to seeing what kind of trouble Mrs. mountainmerit and me can get into with the truck. Certainty a trip to the San Juans in Colorado.

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
It's done.

First part of retirement program. Still a few yrs away.
2nd part is a trailer , smallest we can find with a bathroom.
Wife is tired of going out of the tent at night.
So, FX4, 302 pkg, towing pkg. All I wanted. Chrome part I did not want but hard to find a
SuperCab with these pkgs. Need to read up on towing as I know nothing(lots of info on this site).
Now to read up on all the gizzmos & how to navigate the system.
Getting an anti theft system for it, as I had a 90's stolen. spray-in bedliner, cool letters for tailgate.
I hope I'll keep it to that... :crackup:

IMG_1099[1].JPG

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
It's done.

First part of retirement program. Still a few yrs away.
2nd part is a trailer , smallest we can find with a bathroom.
Wife is tired of going out of the tent at night.
So, FX4, 302 pkg, towing pkg. All I wanted. Chrome part I did not want but hard to find a
SuperCab with these pkgs. Need to read up on towing as I know nothing(lots of info on this site).
Now to read up on all the gizzmos & how to navigate the system.
Getting an anti theft system for it, as I had a 90's stolen. spray-in bedliner, cool letters for tailgate.
I hope I'll keep it to that... :crackup:

IMG_1099[1].JPG
Truck looks great, man! Congratulations! (But no way will you "keep it to that," as you say!)

beaquel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Supercrew 4x4
Just picked up our new 2020 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 on Wednesday. Found it online about two hours away and worked a deal remotely. We averaged 24.5 mpg on the drive home. Already have a bed-liner spray appointment for next week, a tailgate damper on order, and Ranger tailgate letters on the way. I just absolutely love the lightning blue. When we pulled into the dealership, they had it parked on display and I knew we made the right decision immediately.

57C1F42D-25E7-4659-AD2A-BD9EEF699297.jpeg

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
I just got mine the other day and haven't really had time to take a lot of pics! ?

20201223_144430~2.jpg
I love those rims! I don't think I've actually seen a ranger with those on it around here at all.