port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
I've been using orange as an accent on my Sabre so I probably would have gotten an orange Ranger if it was available.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I almost got my Bronco in CO. I like the color much better in cloud cover or at night but I think it's way to yellow in sunlight. I felt it was going to be one of those colors you'd like at first but eventually get sick of. It looks like more of a construction yellow than a school bus yellow from all the pics over on the Bronco site.

OP
OP
FordSpeed

FordSpeed

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
With the black appearance package it seems like any color is too much. A real lack of black on these black package trucks it seems like. I'm sure it'd look better, in my opinion, on a normal truck or a sport appearance (magnetic trim) truck, just to break up the wash of color.
I agree. I think the magenetic trim FX4 would make it look much better. I don't think the black appearance does any favors for the color.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
I saw this over on Bronco6g. It's in the background, but gives you an idea. Would be nice if who ever is taking these photos could get a few for us.

silver-outer-banks-bronco-4-door-mic-hardtop-1-jpg.jpg
Thanks for posting these. Now I know for sure that I really, really hate Cyber Orange on a Ranger.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Here's a couple of the Bronco in the CO outside on a overcast day. It doesn't look to bad here but it's really yellow in sunlight which I'll try and find the pics of. It's definitely an "acquired" taste for color. :sunglasses:

IMG_0097.jpeg

IMG_0107.jpeg

IMG_0129.jpeg

IMG_0152.jpeg

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Here's a couple of the Bronco in the CO outside on a overcast day. It doesn't look to bad here but it's really yellow in sunlight which I'll try and find the pics of. It's definitely an "acquired" taste for color. :sunglasses:

IMG_0097.jpeg

IMG_0107.jpeg

IMG_0129.jpeg

IMG_0152.jpeg
WOW Dave that is yellow ! I do like the wheels though.

cfhgarza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic XLT 301A
Occupation
Press and weld set-up

IMG_0097.jpeg

IMG_0107.jpeg

IMG_0129.jpeg

IMG_0152.jpeg
Reminds me of Tangerine Scream from the Focus ST. Would be interesting to see the two next to each other.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
WOW Dave that is yellow ! I do like the wheels though.
It sure is Bret! The first video I saw had this same Bronco going through the desert and it looked really nice. But after seeing more of it you're right it's really yellow! I think the stock wheels on the Badlands are probably the nicest stock ones of all their models.

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
It sure is Bret! The first video I saw had this same Bronco going through the desert and it looked really nice. But after seeing more of it you're right it's really yellow! I think the stock wheels on the Badlands are probably the nicest stock ones of all their models.
Yellow is cool but im not sure I like to see it every day. The wheels look great for factory wheels . Bret

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
Yellow is cool but im not sure I like to see it every day. The wheels look great for factory wheels . Bret
Biggest problem with yellow cars is they attract bees, wasps, and yellow jackets. Oh yeah, and police. They attract police too.

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Secret agent, man

IMG_0097.jpeg
You can sure tell they went all in with that Rivian looking front end.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_0097.jpeg

IMG_0107.jpeg

IMG_0129.jpeg

IMG_0152.jpeg
Love those new Broncos (in any color but orange)!

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I almost got my Bronco in CO. I like the color much better in cloud cover or at night but I think it's way to yellow in sunlight. I felt it was going to be one of those colors you'd like at first but eventually get sick of. It looks like more of a construction yellow than a school bus yellow from all the pics over on the Bronco site.
I get it Dave. We looked hard at an Orange Wrangler before buying ours. It looked great at first, but the more we looked at the color the more we were afraid we would get tired of seeing it in the garage. As the saying goes, "Wonder how come" ?
Sponsored