First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
OK This is my two month old 2020 Lariat. I added the black nurf bars and tinted the passenger and driver windows plus added the bug deflector. I agree that the supercab is the best looking and is more functional for me personally being single and no ball and chain. I am thinking of getting a canopy??? I like having the 6'6" bed also. I have ordered a Borla exhaust for my new baby.
20201101_163250.jpg

Montana Ranger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
I am thinking of getting a canopy???
The only downside to a topper on a SuperCab is that the front of the bed is an extra foot further away from the tailgate, which means climbing in to retrieve stuff that is too far forward to reach by just leaning in. I suggest getting windows that open at least on one side to be able to scoot stuff forward without having to climb all the way in there.
2020-01-27 15-56-40.jpg

PowerTools

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger SuperCab, 2003 SportTrac
Occupation
yes
that dealership, OC Welch Ford in Hardeeville SC, is just North of Savannah GA, 3 miles East of I95. Worth stopping by to check out the eye candy, and for Ranger buyers they had 35 Rangers. This was my 2 and 3rd choice. Neither had electric locking rear diff. Also had lotsa supercabs. Every other dealer had 1 or 2, or none. The guy who buys their supercab rangers must be a raiders fan....sliver and black. No white.

02BF87D3-8021-4713-BF1D-E108C42C2472.jpeg

6582892C-CD6A-4D72-A2BB-7F49F17742E7.jpeg
Same here. Salesman told me that they don't get white Rangers since they look like work trucks. I don't use my truck for my job, but I mean it's a truck. I don't intend to baby this thing. Color was last thing on my mind, but really find the lack of white ones an unusual choice. Maybe it's a regional thing, who knows.

Reactions: Doc

aklinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
The only downside to a topper on a SuperCab is that the front of the bed is an extra foot further away from the tailgate, which means climbing in to retrieve stuff that is too far forward to reach by just leaning in. I suggest getting windows that open at least on one side to be able to scoot stuff forward without having to climb all the way in there.
2020-01-27 15-56-40.jpg
Any more pics? I'm considering a topper for my blue s cab and having a hard time visualizing it.

Reactions: Doc

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Any more pics? I'm considering a topper for my blue s cab and having a hard time visualizing it.
Shadow Black, but a topper on my Super Cab.

IMG_1362.JPG

IMG_1385.JPG

IMG_1380.JPG

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Bought it home last Friday, and finally got a nice day to get it cleaned up. It was a long wait, but well worth the time. Love this thing.

100_5251.JPG

100_5254.JPG

Thought I'd drop this one in here for those that haven't seen a SuperCab with the rear seat delete.

100_5252.JPG

DJS 60

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape Ford Ranger
Occupation
Ironworker
OK This is my two month old 2020 Lariat. I added the black nurf bars and tinted the passenger and driver windows plus added the bug deflector. I agree that the supercab is the best looking and is more functional for me personally being single and no ball and chain. I am thinking of getting a canopy??? I like having the 6'6" bed also. I have ordered a Borla exhaust for my new baby.
20201101_163250.jpg
I put a dual exhaust cat back Magnaflow on my F150 2015 2.7 ecoboost and regretted it, sounded like a ricer. I will keep my Ranger stock

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Bought it home last Friday, and finally got a nice day to get it cleaned up. It was a long wait, but well worth the time. Love this thing.

Thought I'd drop this one in here for those that haven't seen a SuperCab with the rear seat delete.

100_5252.JPG
I love the rear seat delete because all this...

38237888-47FD-4C78-A23F-1746BA058B42.jpeg

Fits in the back...

2949E088-2F68-4E19-8DE3-DE86066480BE.jpeg

With room for more!

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
We did it!

With the special on now, good deal, I think. Will be picking it up on Dec 21st.
When I first started looking at the Ranger I wanted blue but my car is blue, so, maybe
red or black.
I've been on the Ford site looking for a SuperCab but not may around, maybe 5 for every 100?
I gave up & went to dealer, he found a black one with black appearance pkg quite far away.
After a few days of back & forth I went back to the dealer & they said the black one was
spoken for but they found a 2020 , blue, FX4, 302 with trailer tow pkg, just what I wanted.
Also has the XLT pacjkage which I don't care about, chrome, whatever.

As mentioned before(pg3), this is part of our retirement plan, next is finding a nice
trailer, 15 to 20' max, as long as it has a W/C.
Wife cared about 2 things.. heated seats, hence the 302 & the next chunk of change on the
trailer with a w/c.

No bedliner, well, it has one but a drop in, I don't want that, so I'll be looking at spray in.

I don't think I'll spending much more on this vehicle as it has most of all I'm looking for.
Mud flaps, step(would have liked to get something else but it's fine). I won't be seeing much
4x4 but here in Canada it's all they sell. I wanted the SuperCab as I want a truck, not to
say the CrewCab is not, but I believe I will be using the 6' bed more then 4 seats.
When we will be off on our trips I'll be able to put my CB500 in the bed. Not sure that's going
o work out but if anyone has any ideas, as it is a little high in the back, not like my 90's Ranger.

It seems many people don't like the tires, Hankook Dynapro AT-M but reviews seem ok.
Some people hate them most like them. Time will tell, lets see how the first winter goes.

For the moment I still work from home + COVID, so not many miles will be put on this truck
in the next yr. It was either buy it this yr or wait next December, will I get what I want next yr?

As for the ride, my wife loved it, she thought it was so smooth. I thinks it's fine, being a truck,
anyway I like to feel the road & well, check my car. (I'll check the tire pressure!!!!)
- Oil too.

Need to read up on traillering....

Best to all of you & thank you for sharing your experience on this site, just awesome!

IMG_1087.JPG

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
"I don't think I'll spending much more on this vehicle as it has most of all I'm looking for. "
Nicest Christmas present I've heard so far. Congrats!
I like your quote, made me chuckle.
Sponsored