First Name
Arlyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT super cab (dog space)
Occupation
trails maintenance
I know nothing of haulling traillers so I need to read up more on it, lots of great info on this site. Not many scab around. Out of over 100+ Rangers in a 100mi radius, I find 9 scabs, 3 with 302 pkg which I want. I would like Rapid Red, or black or blue whatever is on the lot at a discount with 302(heated seats) FX4, for the bounce & towing pkg. No tailgate thingy for me. :LOL:
Stay well below the max towing capacity of the truck. You'll have more fun that way. Nice to have you here with us. :)
Sponsored

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I’m the driver, and my kid has his own truck. I haven’t used a back seat in years. No back seats means no one asks to ride with me. Bonus points for me.
I went with the Scab for the bed, and I already have a 4 door vehicle. I went with the XL/STX because of the rear seat delete. I wanted some extra storage space for stuff that I didn't want to get wet. Plus, we take long road trips, and with no seats back there all of the luggage with fit right in. Talked with my sales guy last week, and we're hoping on 12/06 it will be delivered. Fingers crossed.

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
"Supercab Love" ??? Hmm... reminds me of a tune.. Muskrat GLOVES... ;)

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hello fellow members, first post for me. I too want a scab, not interested in 4 doors as we are about to retire in the next few yrs. We want to buy a trailer & visit a few places. Looking at at 16' or so, no longer then 20 ft. I need to see more pics of scab's with your dog on the back seat!
I had 2 Rangers in the 90's. I very much enjoyed them for the short time I had them. The first one was used & only lasted 6 months to a yr due to being stollen at the train station. Second also used, but I started working from home & was now walking to the train station & could not justify the cost of a second vehicle, so I sold it. Well, bad idea, within a month we hit a deer & totalled the car, oh well.
I know nothing of haulling traillers so I need to read up more on it, lots of great info on this site. Not many scab around. Out of over 100+ Rangers in a 100mi radius, I find 9 scabs, 3 with 302 pkg which I want. I would like Rapid Red, or black or blue whatever is on the lot at a discount with 302(heated seats) FX4, for the bounce & towing pkg. No tailgate thingy for me. :LOL:
Welcome and I’m sure you’ll love your choice once you make it. I’ve owned four Rangers - loved them all - love this one the most.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
You can't just post this pic and not tell us the story around that oval - don't leave us hanging.
When I first saw the 2019 SuperCab Ranger I thought that the shape of the "C" pillar demanded some kind of flourish. I considered some sort of black tape to accent the area, Then I got into my drawer full of Ford related emblems. I tried them on and they just looked right!
I also wanted everybody who saw this truck to know that it was a Ford from ANY angle!
On my'06 Escape I designed the emblem below from an old Pinto emblem , then proudly added the 5-Speed emblem below it.
Sometimes it pays to save left-over parts...

DSCF0020 (2).JPG

thumbnail oval1.jpg

thumbnailoval2.jpg

Last edited:

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
When I first saw the 2019 SuperCab Ranger I thought that the shape of the "C" pillar demanded some kind of flourish. I considered some sort of black tape to accent the area, Then I got into my draw full of Ford related emblems. I tried them on and they just looked right!
I also wanted everybody who saw this truck to know that it was a Ford from ANY angle!
On my'06 Escape I designed the emblem below from an old Pinto emblem , then proudly added the 5-Speed emblem below it.
Sometimes it pays to save left-over parts...

DSCF0020 (2).JPG

thumbnail oval1.jpg

thumbnailoval2.jpg
Great story - I love it! Thanks for sharing.

PowerTools

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger SuperCab, 2003 SportTrac
Occupation
yes
2020 Super Cab, FX4, Technology and towing packages. 301A trim. Really wanted this color with these packages with 302A, but just wasn't willing to order custom and this was close enough.
New day photos, although not the most interesting. Same color as the doggo and he approved of it before we bought it. I just didn't want to miss out on the thread.

In case you want to know about the ramp, here's a link on Amazon (unless it gets removed on posting): https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B071YTHXWG/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_8wePFbCXA6DR2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Ranger.jpg
Ranger and Chico.jpg

Frog9z

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
I too was looking for a SC. I bought a EC Colorado in 2015 and just traded it off on a 2020 Ford SC Ranger. I was lucky, dealer had just what we were after on lot along with some crew cabs.

Do any of you feel you got a better deal because of the SC besides the already lower MSRP? I am positive I did. I went in and drove the crew cab then asked about the SC I had been watching. This truck had very few miles and had been sitting on the lot for a while. They wanted to deal. They never mentioned the crew cab, they said if I could live with a SC they would make a deal on top of the October offerings.

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
2020 Super Cab, FX4, Technology and towing packages. 301A trim. Really wanted this color with these packages with 302A, but just wasn't willing to order custom and this was close enough.
New day photos, although not the most interesting. Same color as the doggo and he approved of it before we bought it. I just didn't want to miss out on the thread.

In case you want to know about the ramp, here's a link on Amazon (unless it gets removed on posting): https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B071YTHXWG/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_8wePFbCXA6DR2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Ranger.jpg
Ranger and Chico.jpg
Man I love your truck. We wanted a Saber (Werther's Original as I call it) but could only find one and it had been beat to shit by the salesman that drove it. It had a baseball size dent in the b-pillar. So we "settled" for Magnetic.

By the way, they call it Magnetic because every piece of dust and dirt in the vicinity sticks to it :D.

kdg2198

First Name
Kenneth Guzman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SuperCab XL
First post on the site and I can’t think of a better place than a supercab thread. Found this one 4 hours away. An XL but came with the necessities like the tow package and the locking rear diff. Very happy so far.

59E7EC3E-F1BE-41E4-995D-902202DB5E6E.jpeg

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Man I love your truck. We wanted a Saber (Werther's Original as I call it) but could only find one and it had been beat to shit by the salesman that drove it. It had a baseball size dent in the b-pillar. So we "settled" for Magnetic.

By the way, they call it Magnetic because every piece of dust and dirt in the vicinity sticks to it :D.

We wanted Sabre also John. But, Ford discontinued it right before we were able to make our order.
Sponsored